Habs tonight

gibby123

Big game for the habs tonight. Too bad about Gallagher being out. He played extremely well in last game. Still a chance. Go habs👍

Suzuki, Byron, Domi, Druin, Armeia all will have to step up and take one for the energizer Gallagher. Also for Carey Price, a goalie that stands on his head every single night.

Kotkaneimi should be back for tonight’s game.. all he got was a game misconduct.. I’m hoping tonight’s game is a rough game and not a dirty game like the other night.. both those teams were out to injure... I want to see T.K. Start putting some points on the board... suprised his brother hasn’t chipped in,, he’s a member of this site.

Rumour has it @gibby123 some of the Leafs players were over this morning helping them to sort out their golfing equipment. 😁
Ummm, Bob, 😏they weren't helping them sort it out, they were looking to see what they were using so they could improve their own game. But, all they found was that the reality is the same for Habs golf games as it is for their on ice games. As goes Carey Price, so go the Habs.🤪:wacky:

oh come one now RG. If you could put Matthews and Marner together on a line with any of Aube-Kubel, JVR, Giroux, Raffl, Voracek, or Farabee, you wouldn't do it?:LOL:
Maybe Marner. Matthews no. I like the all round players, like Couturier, who can do everything well not the "super stars" who float around and score

I am getting that warm fuzzy feeling knowing all you leaf fans are cheering for the Habs tonight 👍
Sorry to be the one to bust up that warm fuzzy feeling gibby, maybe it's the Habs jungle juice you're feeling because there is NO WAY that I am cheering for the Habs in ANY game. If I watch a Habs game, which is usually only when they're playing the Leafs, or during they playoffs, IF they make it, I'm watching to watch them LOSE. They generally don't disappoint. They seem to lose when I'm watching, and win when I don't. So I will be watching the game tonight with the hope that trend continues. :giggle:

Sorry to be the one to bust up that warm fuzzy feeling gibby, maybe it's the Habs jungle juice you're feeling because there is NO WAY that I am cheering for the Habs in ANY game. If I watch a Habs game, which is usually only when they're playing the Leafs, or during they playoffs, IF they make it, I'm watching to watch them LOSE. They generally don't disappoint. They seem to lose when I'm watching, and win when I don't. So I will be watching the game tonight with the hope that trend continues. :giggle:
Hey Trevor. Please do not watch if it will help Habs win. I know you want them to win tonight and then go all the way. Your just pulling my crank😂

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks