Recent content by Finally Fishing

1. Finally Fishing

Fishing Report Maitland Report July 4

Fingers? Is that at the end of the elbow? ...lol there is a whole body out there somewhere. Nice early season harvest.
  2. Finally Fishing

Web Site Server Friday October 30

When do you find time to fish Stomp ?
  3. Finally Fishing

Latest Lake Erie population

Mother Nature should be given an award for the great job she does cleaning up our mess and putting order back into place. Let's hope she can handle the asian carp next.
  4. Finally Fishing

Crystal Beach or Pt Colborne Perch ?

I have been out of the water all summer dealing with personal matters. My freezer is empty and I really would like a few perch dinners. Is there anything happening down in the east end of Erie as far as perch go? I am hoping Friday morning to get back into the swing of things. Maybe Pt...
  5. Finally Fishing

Do you add meat to your baits?

I have been in the habit of adding some northern sirloin (worms) to my body baits for trolling in Erie. I was just wondering what your habits were. Drag them naked? Add a small piece ? Or hook the whole worm and drag it along?
  6. Finally Fishing

slow sunday on the bay

Same issue out of Nanticoke. All the regualr spots were dead. Even the walleye were off today. What a difference a day can make.
  7. Finally Fishing

Lighthouse

Never fished the lighthouse. Do walleye go deep? Over 100 feet? I know they suspend but I am wondering how deep they go.
  8. Finally Fishing

bring your own minnows

No minnows at Hoovers this aft neither.
  9. Finally Fishing

elbow

Managed a 7.1 and and 8.3 lbr this morning at the elbow. Both on lead core 150 feet back with dark dark body bait tipped a worm. Worm harness did nothing. 59 fow. marked lots of bait.
  10. Finally Fishing

elbow

Heading out this morning. Good Luck everyone !!
  11. Finally Fishing

Pigeon Lake Musky

I wish I could tell stomp but this was totally incidental. We were moving from one side of the lake to the other and tied a body bait to our bait casters to troll across. We were thinking a walleye may take a look.
  12. Finally Fishing

Pigeon Lake Musky

I just had to brag..... fish of a life time for me. 45" musky on 10 lb test, 6' bait caster. https://flic.kr/p/uXhi8m IMG_20150625_141933 by Kevin Fairhurst, on Flickr
  13. Finally Fishing

The making of a politician.

Screw the many (Ontario) to please the few (Toronto).
  14. Finally Fishing

The making of a politician.

A man buys a horse from a farmer for $500.00. The next day the farmer calls him and tells him the horse had died. " That's okay, just give me back my $500.00". The farmer explains he can't because he has already spent the money. "Deliver the dead horse then" the man requests. "What are you going...
  15. Finally Fishing

Nice maps of Erie

Thanks Farmer, found it. Great tool !
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks