Web Site Server Friday October 30

stomp

Administrator
Staff member
I've been working with Kevin and staff @ http://www.iqnetcom.com/ since the end of August, getting ready to move the site to a new server. There have been a couple of bumps along the way. The site runs on a MySQL database that is now over 50MB in size, and that was a bit of a hassle to move. For the techies out there, the underlying technology is changing from Windows to Linux. Hopefully it will go smoothly, but if you notice a problem on Friday morning, you'll know why.

Once 6-8 is up and running on the new server, I have a backlog of upgrades that have been waiting on a newer release of PHP. So, you should see some new bells and whistles in the coming weeks/months.

OK, takes a while for the DNS changes to propagate across the Internet, but I see that some are now hitting the site running on the new server. Please report any (site-related) problems here, assuming you are able to, or e-mail me at stomp.bd@rogers.com.

Site is performing flawlessly for me right now 3:50 pm

no problems here at 5:40 pm
index.php

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks