The making of a politician.

Finally Fishing

A man buys a horse from a farmer for $500.00. The next day the farmer calls him and tells him the horse had died. " That's okay, just give me back my $500.00". The farmer explains he can't because he has already spent the money. "Deliver the dead horse then" the man requests. "What are you going to do with a dead horse?" asks the farmer. " Raffle it off" the man replies.
The farmer thinks this guys is nuts and will end up in a lot of trouble but delivers the dead horse to the man.
After a month or 2 go by the farmer calls the man to ask what happened with the dead horse. The man replies " I sold 1,000 tickets at $5.00 each, that's $5,000.00."
The farmer asks if everyone was upset when they found out the horse was dead. the man replies "Only the winner found out and I gladly gave him his $5.00 back. I made a clean profit of $4,495.00.
The man now heads up the ministry of finance for the liberal government.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks