Pigeon Lake Musky

Wowza. she is a beauty @Finally Fishing. 10lb test? Where you targeting Musky? I finally got not only 1 but 2 40"ers last fall on Nippising, it was the first time Musky hunting for me. My wife paid for a charter for my 60th. I accidently got a 38"er fishing for Pics on Scugog in 82' on 8 lb mono. That was a surprise. Again congrats, you must be proud. Maybe you can give our illustrious leader @stomp a few tips on how to catch a Musky.

I wish I could tell stomp but this was totally incidental. We were moving from one side of the lake to the other and tied a body bait to our bait casters to troll across. We were thinking a walleye may take a look.

Nice
I was on pigeon lake about 4 years ago
Was staying at a family members cottage
We were sitting by the fire at about 1am
I decided to take a drunken cast with a small jig
I had been catching tiny walleye all day off the dock that's all I was expecting to catch. Only had 10lb test line on.
As soon as the jig hit the water this pissed off musky smashed my jig and took off
It was the most exciting thing ever.
Amazing fight my gf tried to help net it for it to break threw that net.
Had to put the rod threw the whole it made she went and grabbed another net. We did get it on shore got a few shitty pictures then I released it
What a night. First musky I had ever caught.
Couple years later we were trolling on lake nipissing looking for walleye when she hit a snag?? Nope huge musky, she caught on this silly pink fishing pole Thought the thing was going to snap.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks