Nice maps of Erie

HTHM

R.O.C. (Radio Operator's Certificate)
WOW!!! didn't even know there was that kind of structure off of Port Maitland . Thanks ,we are fishing the 444 this weekend and i have always gone east . Maybe that area would be worth a shot, thamks @HTHM

WOW...you can see why the Long Point area is one big fish magnet!!!!
The other sleeper is Erieau off Pointe aux Pins..you're in 20+ meters in around 5 miles...great for smaller boats or those wishing to be stingy with gas!!!

Finally Fishing, If you have Windows 7, use the Snipping Tool in your programs, great tool for printing and saving.
OH, thanks guy for the info. And you too Albert:)

Very easy to just type in "snipping tool" in search...it comes up then you click on it.
I can't seem to get those jpgs that HTHM posted to open? Any suggestion?
I get HTTP 404 not found message in my browser.

Neither can I, I should have saved them to my hard drive. Perhaps the NOAA has taken them down?

The web site is down for the day, try again tomorrow.

The NGDC.NOAA.GOV domain is temporarily unavailable.
We apologize for the inconvenience.

Updated 6/19/15: Due to a scheduled power outage, sites within the ngdc.noaa.gov domain will be down from
3:00p MT on Friday, 6/19 through 3:00p MT on Saturday, 6/20.

I picked up a Simrad GO7 with the Navionics maps from Monty at Angling Outfitters a few weeks back (awesome little unit - CHIRP is amazing). Navionics has an interactive web app you can use for free that is quite detailed.

http://webapp.navionics.com/#@12&key=uwgcGpilmN

If you click on the SONAR icon in the lower left, it adds a lot more granular contour lines (I believe this is from user collected data).

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks