Fishing Report Maitland Report July 4

Thanks for the report Fish Farmer. Good looking catch!

Fingers? Is that at the end of the elbow? ...lol there is a whole body out there somewhere.

Nice early season harvest.

fished 12 hours?...you guys are energized die hards...good job!!!

Straight out of Maitland. It's the west edge of the Port Maitland Bank

Fished 12 hours, 2 guys, 2 riggers and 2 Braided Deep Divers, all with worm harness.

65' to 75 FOW Down 35' to 40' Back 150'

we fished off the fingers.
Great job fishfarmer...Good to see you post again was out today on top of fingers boated 2 lost 3 at boat had green horns with me lol...yes they seem to be suspending in 40 fow...looking forward to more posts!!!! You da man lol!

Fished 12 hours, 2 guys, 2 riggers and 2 Braided Deep Divers, all with worm harness.

65' to 75 FOW Down 35' to 40' Back 150'

we fished off the fingers.

great job FISHFARMER, I was wondering when we would get Maitland report from you.
Thanks Sam
You got to get out there bud, I'm thinking another trip already. I'm at the Ticats game Thurs. so that day is out maybe friday could be a go.
I marked big schools of fish on bottom all over, I think I'm going to stop trolling and drop a Perch line to see what the fish are.

I found big balls of something on bottom too Dave, east of the stacks in 50'. Next time I am going to drop a line as well. I hope they are perch because they just aren't around, anywhere here in Nanticoke. Woodlawns produced the grand total of 3 dinks Sunday on 2 boats.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks