Search results

1. W

huron tribs

once again greed rears its head I love eating trout so what if I keep 1. I paid a licence fee and the regs. say I may keep 1 2 or 5 whatever the area you are fishing. like on the saugeen I fish with spinners and a float fisherman said to me you cant fish around me like that lol did I...
  2. W

Any Ryerse action yet?

lets have a post on how you learned to fish. I was taught by my dad and other fisherman, learned about spots by asking questions going there seeing whats going on. with the price of gas sites like this help everyone out but also brings out the selfishness and arrogance of some. its ok for a...
  3. W

Port Burwell Dredging?

go to the federal government site it takes searching but its in the tenders and contract section. I will try to search it out. it also may be a township contract so the same section goes tenders and contracts.
  4. W

Port Burwell Dredging?

damn I never knew this site had so many lawyers and engineers and bioligists. now I know where to look.its a public contract look it up it will tell you the facts.
  5. W

Port Burwell Dredging?

no I dont but am very fmiliar with regulations as i DO WORK IN heavy contruction.I STEELHEAD FISH also and have respect for ature but the hypocrasy of this is the very people that worry about the dreging affecting the run are the very ones that day after day on the lake limit after limit...
  6. W

Port Burwell Dredging?

the protection of fisheries is very important but the stimulus of an economy out weighs it. the run in the otter is not a major run and they run in groups from now till spring. dredging won't affect the run other than hold them up a little but at night they will move up. it does not affect...
  7. W

Deep Water Perch

don't worry dave just go to you tube/lake erie gill netting, pour a drink and cry.
  8. W

great Customer service

oh the secret bait lol.
  9. W

SEMINAR TONIGHT

you better be a master if your out there everyday lol... jk
  10. W

Paper Charts...Update

very good thing to have but still think its just a money grab. if it was so important then why is it not in the boating test or mentioned in any boating hand book.
  11. W

KEEPING FISH FRESH AFTER CATCHING

gdawg stayed after school so many times they thought he was the janitor
  12. W

crabs the ones you fish with lol

are they legal to use if you catch your own locally.
  13. W

bass opener

what is everyones opinion on the opener. presume the spawn is over will they still be in the bay or moved out.
  14. W

Sat. Morning Fishing abd Hunting Globle 3

go tuna fishing I DO IT EVERY SUMMER they make a king look tame lol I Like trhe shows that showcase the fishing not the guy fishing, I hate the its all about me shows, the best one I think is THE IN FISHERMAN.
  15. W

Tax Help

there is a gentleman on this site his site name is NORTHERNER name is brad he is a tax expert.
  16. W

nipissing ice fishing

lots of minnows there, best is a jigging spoon with a minnow or just a hook and minnow close to bottom, I use a small williams siver blue but have caught them on buck shots cleos etc. very simple.
  17. W

Need major boat help!!

check battery switch its common to ground out.
  18. W

lake o info needed

fishermans is 12 bucks great ramp lots of parking you can fish as soon as u leave the canal
  19. W

Which Boat?????

sell everthing go on charters no boat cleaning no repairs small car to get you there I added my expenses up last year and I can take CHARTER EVERY WEEKEND and still be ahead lol but 20 to 22 foot glass boat with top is ideal I run a 25 TIARA PURSUIT heavy boat but a great ride.
  20. W

Lake Deschambault, Saskatchewan

try lake diefenbaker great trout fisherie by the fish hatchery, tons of rainbows and below the west damn is where the huge 50 plus pound bow was caught although it is still argued that its an altered fish genetically.so its not a true rainbow.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks