bass opener

walleye5

what is everyones opinion on the opener. presume the spawn is over will they still be in the bay or moved out.

I think they'll still be there. Was fishing near Port rowan last weekend for pike and pulled in a few smallies so at least a few are still there

Four of us fished for perch off of Pottohawk this morning and kept 34 to 13" in 4 hours. BUT, we also caught and released about 30 smallies up to 3lbs -- we caught them in 16 FOW and 7 FOW. Lots of fun when you have 2 smallies on a pickerel rig on a 4.5' rod!

Based on that, I suspect that a lot of bass have moved out of the Inner Bay......

They will be there in the morning for sure and the storms and no humidity may bring alot back in hope the storms thursday don't mess them up to much takin a buddy out that hasn't fished the bay in 10+ years and wan't to put him on a tonne of fish .

boatnonumbers.jpg

I would like to thank Denali custom rods, The Rod Glove,X-zone Lures, IMA Lures and Numa Optics for their support

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks