Tax Help

mdruchok

I appologise that this is not a fishing related topic but I am looking for some support from fellow anglers.
I am a retired Taxi driver from Brantford and have been audited by the government to pay the Employers portion of the CPP even though I was an employee. I thought this was a mistake and have tried to fight it but to no avail, also cant write anything off either.
I only ask for your support by joining my face book page "mikes cab taxes" so that maybe a few of us cab drivers can keep a few of the hard earned dollars we work for

I'm a former taxi driver from Brantford as well. When I was a taxi driver I was forced to register and obtain a GST number. Won't go into all of it as this is not the right forum for it.

If you would please send me a PM I will fill you in some other things with regards to the feds and being a taxi driver.

Gord

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks