Deep Water Perch

B

Big Dave

We filled a 7 man limit of 350 perch in 2.5 hrs today. they are amazing. Get out and get em:D

BD
+350

Big Daves Fishing Charter
519 777 0146

2.5 HOURS !!!!!

OMG.jpg

sure putting a dent in the population BD:D

[img=left]http://www.myfishingpictures.com/img/067096.gif[/img=left]

FF was covered all morning. We dont even put a dent in them. Incredible fishery.

BD

519 777 0146

you won't ever compare to what the tugs take out of the fishery Dave

boatnonumbers.jpg

I would like to thank Denali custom rods, The Rod Glove,X-zone Lures, IMA Lures and Numa Optics for their support

True enough SRT8 and I put a smile:) on a lot of faces.

BD

519 777 0146

quote:
Originally posted by Big Dave

I'm not smiling Dave... family is out of perch and I haven't fished in a long time :D.

Get down here Buddy. Always room for you on boat. I have open evenings and weather is suppose to be great.

BD

519 777 0146

quote:
Originally posted by stomp

quote:
Originally posted by Big Dave

I'm not smiling Dave... family is out of perch and I haven't fished in a long time :D.

I'm not smiling either and I've got 5 kids at home:p:p:D

[img=left]http://www.myfishingpictures.com/img/067096.gif[/img=left]

Can't wait to get out with you next Saturday Dave. Been following the posts. Shoot me an emailand let me know when and where to meet you again.

Dave

No worries Dave I will contact you next week.

BD

519 777 0146

You got that right Big Dave.
I didn't get out this time but i helped
Harry'Carl and the boyes clean 350 NICE Perch.
You sure got your charter set up great.
Anyone out there who wants perch.
Give BIG DAVE a call you will not forget
this fishing trip.
BOBBY'L
Chartes20011031.jpg

I saw the video walleye and i think catching perch with an ultra light rod is alot more fun than gill netting.Big Dave first you amaze me with your numbers and now you have turned this charter of yours into "who can catch thier limit the fastest"!! 2.5 hrs for 350 fish is what i call "speed fishing". Way to go Big Dave!! See you sunday on the water.

Just do the math at how incredible this is.

2.3 fish per minute! You found an awesome spot Dave! I think that place needs to renamed from this point forth.

Gotta be something catchy, Daves Glory Hole has a bad connotation, so we need to come up with something to remember the discoverer. Any suggestions?

Thanks CD, I think we might skip the "glory hole":D

At one point all 7 of us had our rods in the boat, 3 had doubles. Back out in the morning,

BD

519 777 0146

""Daves' Glory Hole""????????
I almost spilled my coffee laughing. A visual like that this early in the morning is grounds for some deep therapy sessions!!;);)

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks