Sat. Morning Fishing abd Hunting Globle 3

Huron

Just try to find out an overview of the hunting and fishing shows on ch 3 saturday morning. Personally, I like the hunting shows better than the fishing shows and I dont hunt! What do you guys watch? Huron.

I like the saturday morning fishing shows if they are from Ontario waters ie lake ontario or erie but can only take so much sturgeon from BC or saltwater fishing.Id like to see a lake huron show if there was any fish.

I actually enjoy the fishing shows more, but that's just me:D my favorites are Fish Tv and Going Fishing with Cronzy, they seem to showcase more ontario fishing which is what I mainly fish. Plus I like listening to Cronzy's rants!:D

Like the others mentioned Cronzy is good. I went to college with Italo and his show seems to remained based in the great lakes or ontario in general.
I did fish with blueshark charters out of Dartmouth N.S prior to Izumi and others. It is a great trip and all things considered, not that expensive.
I will post photos of that if youu are interseted.
A couple of recent shows have tuna out of PEI and NS. I am torn between that and fly-in up north.

I always enjoy checking out other peoples fish pics batrick, shark fishing is something I will b trying in the future I hope or marlin fishing, it looks like a blast

my shaw satellite has a free preview of WFN world fishing network going on right now, I think I'm hooked on it.

It is a routine of mine that I have been doing since I was a kid. I love the line up on gobal Sat. mornings. Nothing better than hanging in the garage, sitting in the boat and getting my gear ready for spring while I watch the shows....Bob feels like part of the family now...lol.

Don't forget to watch Charlie Wray from St Catharines on "Fishful Thinking" Proctor Marine in Simcoe is one of his sponsors and he does a lot of shows on Erie and Lake Ont.

I was gifted WFN for Christmas from my wife (my idea and a darn good one). I watch it at night after I put my girls to bed.Thurs. night is dubbed Inshore Thursdays. The fishing is all redfish, snook,seatrout, etc. and I love it. It beats whatever else is on.

go tuna fishing I DO IT EVERY SUMMER they make a king look tame lol I Like trhe shows that showcase the fishing not the guy fishing, I hate the its all about me shows, the best one I think is THE IN FISHERMAN.

Leftys Buoy,How times have changed,ole RED FISHER was the one & only show that I watched back in the early 70`s,(it was the only Fishing Show then-LOL),oh yes on a small Black & White T.V.,on Saturday Mornings.I believe that he literally got me HOOKED on Fishing.Thank-You RED for that.;)8D Fish Finder`s ,G.P.S. etc.,unheard of.Fishing was perfected by getting out as much as possible to learn more Technique`s and sharpening more Skills,back then on the water.Now,there are definetly more Fishing Shows & Sponsorship in today`s Sport of Fishing.With that said,today`s Technology is moving very fast,to put more Fish in the Boat.;)Enjoy the Sport everyone,and also practice Catch & Release,for future Generations.8D

RED FISH

Well it's almost Saturday a.m. and I'll be up watching globel ch 3. I personally get ten times more out of the hunting shows than the fishing shows. Way more informative and interesting....and I don't even hunt! From a fisherman, Huron.

March 24 on Charlie Wray's show is a memorial show for Ken Heighington.I believe John will be on it as well.It will be on Global.

John showed me some pics from that fishing trip with Charlie Wray, when I took my boat in for winter storage. Should be a good show.(Lake St. Clair)

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks