Search results

1. D

Ice on LP Bay? Your thoughts?

We will have 8 inches of ice by the end of january if we get the 14 day temps that the weather network predicts
  2. D

Ice Fishing Season Poll

You never post what is in your freezer
  3. D

Ice Fishing Season Poll

Be careful what you post.. Some information should be kept private
  4. D

Ice Fishing Season Poll

Got reservations already for Jan 11. We swill have icefishing conditions by that time.
  5. D

old cut success

I am sure they had rain on Friday, but we were there on Thurs. The snow was hard packed then and Jimmy had no problem pulling 6 people with the sled. There was about 16 inches of ice where we were fishing, With the cold weather this weekend everything should tighten up.
  6. D

old cut success

The two of us did very well again using jimmy riggins. We went home with 84 perch with half being 9 inches and better.
  7. D

ljimmy riggins old cut

great day with Jimmy Riggins at the old cut . The two of us went home with our limit of 100 fish. Best day ever on the bay
  8. D

ice by the 15th

It's not the 15th yet but my prediction of having good ice by the is not so far fetched. O you guys of little faith
  9. D

ice by the 15th

I will humbly retract my statement after the 15th of Jan. In the meantime let's hope for the best
  10. D

ice by the 15th

By the looks of the 14 day weather report for long point bay there could be enough ice to start the season. Fingers crossed.
  11. D

too mild

looks like a year where ice fishing in long point is a no go
  12. D

Ice Fishing Boots

I have the Muck winter sport boot. They are a little pricey but hard to beat. They are around 150 dollars If you get a pair get a size larger than normal. A little air space makes a world of difference.
  13. D

Fishing Report Old cut today

Had a nice feed of perch thursday fishing out of jimmy's huts
  14. D

IceFishing starts Feb 1, 2021

He will be running on tuesday.
  15. D

IceFishing starts Feb 1, 2021

Just got a call from jimmy saying with this wind his huts are not anchoring so no fishing tomorrow
  16. D

When's your Go time

Just seen the last weather canada forecast and the cold temps coming will bring an ice fishing season to long point bay.
  17. D

When's your Go time

I wonder what this wind will do to the skim of ice on the bay? Hope it holds.
  18. D

When's your Go time

I don't know if he is in the ice fishing business anymore after 2 crappy years. I hope so though.
  19. D

St Williams today

Great to hear. Keep us posted
  20. D

St Williams today

Do I see ice in those pictures or is it just a hallucination?
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks