Ice Fishing Boots

Wear wicking sock under a smart wool - try the Baffin boots - CT has slip-on ice creepers on for $10 for those days they make a difference

I'd buy those Canada Goose Boots if I had @stomp Kind of money.

I can't even afford Grey Goose.

I've heard those Cofa boots from TSE (Peavey) are really good. Not sure of they are still there but friends swear by them.
I love my cofras had em 9 years and they are still water tight i wear them a ton fall spring and winter. Sat out on the ice in -30 and had warm feet with just regular dickys. socks Even summer if im boating without a dock its great to keep ypur feet dry. High sides for walking threw water are a huge plus. They are a Heavy boot though got mine on sale from tsc for $100. Ive also heard nothing but good from baffins ice breakers

Thanks for all of the suggestions! I tried on the Baffin Snow Monsters and they were great. I also ordered Nats on Amazon to compare. I couldn't believe how light (1.2 lbs per boot) and comfy they were. I stuck with the Nats and can't wait to try them on the ice.

Baffin Titans also on sale at Cabela's ... 60$ off and free shipping with code CyberMonday

No mater what you buy I would also suggest a pair of slip on ice cleats, makes the world of difference to us. Just elastic with some coiled steel across the sole, nothing fancy. Hardly know you have them on.

all rubber baffins from TSC (don't knownew store name) outer souls are good rubber,liners areWarm and removable.use them for ice fishing(walking) and all my cold weather treestand sits.no more toe warmers!dry and warm always.kitch

I have the Muck winter sport boot. They are a little pricey but hard to beat. They are around 150 dollars If you get a pair get a size larger than normal. A little air space makes a world of difference.

I love my Muck winter boots
But I wouldn’t recommend them for the extreme cold

I just use the CT Outbound snow boot . No complaints over the years .
I was having a hard time finding cleats or picks that would fit them ,
Tried the Fox wire type , seem to work decent but the next season the rubber was cracking and tearing .
Bought another pr of Outbounds and a box of short screws . Used a few times last season and works perfect .

Attachments

• Studded Boot.JPG
    Studded Boot.JPG
    180.5 KB · Views: 12
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks