When's your Go time

I think my new phone might be the issue. You were close to us today at the pond of empty Red. I had piles of bait, extra rods and another body of water with lock jaw fish!

I think my new phone might be the issue. You were close to us today at the pond of empty Red. I had piles of bait, extra rods and another body of water with lock jaw fish!
You finally get rid of your crackberry @Extra Virgin and the BB stock price goes parabolic...
paranoid meet the robinsons GIF

Thanks @Extra Virgin for your generosity again as always.👍👍 I will wait to fish with you if you do ever find a body of water with “no lock jaw” fish!! lol 😆😉 I will try contacting you by phone later,to see if your new phone is the issue,and be safe during the “hard water” season. 🎣🐟👍🙂

I'm curious what the layer of snow will do to it. Could be a fair bit come down today.

Not for me but for those that hope enough ice forms for safety.

Just seen the last weather canada forecast and the cold temps coming will bring an ice fishing season to long point bay.
Lots of minus double digits at night which is nice. But no doubles that I seen for daytime temps, which we could really use 😏

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks