Search results

1. Braggin Rights

Fishing Report Crappie Bait in a Pinch....

Hey guys, Well this ice fishing season has sucked something fierce. Averie and I got those rainbows and we've only had like 4 days of safe ice on our pond... Anyway, before the ice completely melted we got in a single day of crappie fishing... We just assumed we'd be able to get maggots at one...
  2. Braggin Rights

We Stocked Rainbow Trout for Ice Fishing

We just wanted to put out a big huge thank you to Lynn Gehring who is a member here for helping us out with some awesome rainbows for our pond. If anyone is looking for bows give Lynn a call. He was great with Averie and set us up for some good times on the backyard pond this winter. Enjoy the vid!
  3. Braggin Rights

Stocking our Backyard Pond with Bass!!!

Hey all! I try not to share too many of Ave's videos on here so that I don't drive everyone nuts with her posts, but this one is super unique. Many of you know that we've been working towards having a backyard bass pond, and we finally got it stocked with largies.... let me know if you have any...
  4. Braggin Rights

Bottom Bouncing for Local Walleye?

Hey guys, I grew up fishing walleye in the Sudbury region and fished them on light spinning gear which I've always loved. We now live in Port Rowan and I'm not really much of a fan of trolling the big lake for them with our heavy trolling gear. We do it once a year to put meat in the freezer...
  5. Braggin Rights

Towing 4000kms with our Tesla Model Y…

Hey everyone! We’ve recently purchased a Model Y and have been launching the boat around Long Point to endless questions at the ramp. So while going on our recent road trip to Nordic Point Lodge, which is an hour or so North of Dryden, we decided to make a video about it. Hope this helps if any...
  6. Braggin Rights

Fishing Report My favourite video to date (Northern Smallmouth Bass)

As mentioned in my previous post, we went up to Beauchene Wilderness Lodge for some smallie action last weekend. This is the first full video from our trip. It's a lot more personal than most of the fishing videos we do, and I'm really happy with how it turned out. These vids will make for...
  7. Braggin Rights

Bass eats a Ned Rig underwater...

Hey all! Went up north with the family this past weekend and filmed a bunch of stuff with Averie. We did a series of shorts which we'll be releasing in the coming weeks. Thought you guys might like to see some of these underwater strikes. We were in an area where bass is open currently. I...
  8. Braggin Rights

New York Smallies Video

Hey all! Thought I'd share the video from the girl's smallmouth trip a week and a half ago. Looks like good wind this weekend for those who are looking to scratch the bass itch on the US side of the river or lake. Hope you enjoy the vid. Cheers, Ryan, Averie and Claira
  9. Braggin Rights

Niagara Bar Video - Trolling for Dummies

So the title is a little click-baity here but Averie and I are both very inexperienced trollers. We do it 4 or 5 times a year and the three times we’ve trolled the bar we wrecked the lakers and caught various bonus fish. It’s definitely a good area to gain confidence in trolling because it’s...
  10. Braggin Rights

Fishing Report NY Smallies

The girls went across and fished the NY side of the lake earlier this week. Claira caught her first NY "trophy" smallie at just over 20" and 5.25lbs She caught another 5 pounder and Averie blanked. Tough when you get out-fished by your little sister. Fish were in 30-35FOW and both came on...
  11. Braggin Rights

Niagara Bar Lakers and Trout Yesterday

Averie and I hit up the bar yesterday. Short trip to test some new batteries in the boat. We fished from 10:30 until 1:30. Landed a bunch of lakers, one salmon and Averie's personal best brown. Gold and pink Matrix spoon was by far the most productive bait. Also caught a bigger laker on a...
  12. Braggin Rights

Grand River Channel Cats - HOOKED Season 2

Hey all! Last spring was Ave's first time chasing channel cats. She learned a lot from Steve and managed a couple of really awesome trips on her own too. Here's the show we did with Steve: If you enjoy the show, here's a video she did with my son last year too: Cheers, Ryan
  13. Braggin Rights

Niagara Bar Lakers & Port Dalhousie Trout and Salmon!

Hey folks! I’ve been swamped with work but have been meaning to get on here and share these shows with you guys. They were both filmed at this time last year, but the same techniques apply. Hope it helps if you’re new to this type of fishing like us. The episode with my Dad definitely holds a...
  14. Braggin Rights

Averie Vs. Allen, The Battle of Long Point - Episode 1

Hey all! Averie is lucky enough to have some support from Yamaha Motor Canada and they ponied up $1000.00 to the winner of this little series. Hope these vids get you excited for open water on the way. We'll share a new episode every Sunday afternoon for the next 5 weeks. Cheers Ryan, Averie...
  15. Braggin Rights

Port Rowan Pike Video

Hey all! As mentioned in an earlier thread we managed to get out and film a pike video from Port Rowan. I’m 100% certain that all of these tactics would work anywhere on the bay. If you do go out and target gators on the bay, consider letting some of them swim free for another day. I don’t...
  16. Braggin Rights

Fishing Report Feb 3 on the bay…

Dropped the kid and her friend Kara off at Collins on my way to the office this morning. They went out deeper, and fished t’il 2pm. She forgot her perch bait in the car… 🤦🏻 So they mostly jigged rattle baits for pike. She had 3 fish come in, and landed 1. Also got a little perch. Beats sitting...
  17. Braggin Rights

Catch and Cook Crappie

Hey all - Happy Monday! We recently filmed a crappie catch and cook video with my Dad. Hope you enjoy the vid. Hope the wind we get this week doesn't mess up the bay! Cheers, Ryan and Ave
  18. Braggin Rights

Bay of Quinte Walleye VIDEO

Hey all! Here's our video from the Bay of Quinte! Hope you enjoy. Cheers, Ryan and Averie
  19. Braggin Rights

Fishing Report Bay Of Quinte Giants

Hey all! Holy smokes... Averie and I met up with some friends on the Bay of Quinte to film and fish there for the first time and it was absolutely insane. Multiple fish in the 9 to 11 pound range were caught. The next couple of weeks are supposed to be good so get out while you can. Fish were...
  20. Braggin Rights

Full First Ice Crappie Video

Hey gang... we finally had time to finish editing the whole video from Averie's first ice crappie trip last week. Hope it brings some of you some entertainment on todays' snow day! Be safe out there... Cheers, Ryan and Averie
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks