Catch and Cook Crappie

Braggin Rights

Hey all - Happy Monday!

We recently filmed a crappie catch and cook video with my Dad. Hope you enjoy the vid. Hope the wind we get this week doesn't mess up the bay!

Cheers,
Ryan and Ave

This has got to be the best video yet!! Grandpa and the kids definitely had a blast and now I'm hungry and jealous!!!! Not to mention all your videos are convincing me more and more to buy myself the active target add on for my hds I've for next winter!! Keep the videos coming love everyone of them but especially this one!!

This has got to be the best video yet!! Grandpa and the kids definitely had a blast and now I'm hungry and jealous!!!! Not to mention all your videos are convincing me more and more to buy myself the active target add on for my hds I've for next winter!! Keep the videos coming love everyone of them but especially this one!!
@Fshrmn4life I agree as well,a great video of them catching those crappie’s “on the bay.” 🎣🐟🐟🐟😉👍🙂

Haha... My Dad had an awesome time. Not too many fish that hit the ice with grandpa find their way back down the hole, but glad they only kept a small feed.

You'll love active target on the ice. Mega Live / Active Target / Livescope are all awesome and will absolutely change the way you ice fish. I couldn't imagine doing it without having that Mega Live transducer. Well worth saving up for it.

@Fshrmn4life I agree as well,a great video of them catching those crappie’s “on the bay.” 🎣🐟🐟🐟😉👍🙂

Thanks Red! It was lots of fun filming the chaos. lol

Great video guys my favorite fish through the ice.

Ours too... tough to find sometimes... for us anyway. But we love crappie! Now we have to figure them out on the bay during open water. We can never find the schooled up.
Awesome video with gramps and the kids What kind of sonar unit are you using??

It's a Humminbird Mega Live transducer. We used the 8" helix off of our boat and hooked it up to that. I think we're going to film a video today explaining the setup as Ave gets a lot of questions about it on her social channels and YouTube.

That's great. I have been watching the shows on Sportsman or Outdoor Channel (not sure which is which on my TV). Great show, keep them coming!!

I like that you are filming local spots, St Clair, Grand River etc. I notice you aren't giving up the crappy spot though, lol.

That's great. I have been watching the shows on Sportsman or Outdoor Channel (not sure which is which on my TV). Great show, keep them coming!!

I like that you are filming local spots, St Clair, Grand River etc. I notice you aren't giving up the crappy spot though, lol.
That's awesome that you're enjoying the show on TV.. we're working on Season 3 now for an August launch.

Yeah that Crappie spot is a tiny little pond that would get wrecked if we said where it was online. I didn't even want to film them walking down the path but Gramps had a funny line about pulling the gear it. lol

That's awesome that you're enjoying the show on TV.. we're working on Season 3 now for an August launch.

Yeah that Crappie spot is a tiny little pond that would get wrecked if we said where it was online. I didn't even want to film them walking down the path but Gramps had a funny line about pulling the gear it. lol
Good point Braggin Rights small waters can be fished out in a hurry. Crapppie spots are held close to the chest along with speckled trout spots.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks