Averie Vs. Allen, The Battle of Long Point - Episode 1

Braggin Rights

Hey all!

Averie is lucky enough to have some support from Yamaha Motor Canada and they ponied up $1000.00 to the winner of this little series. Hope these vids get you excited for open water on the way. We'll share a new episode every Sunday afternoon for the next 5 weeks.

Cheers
Ryan, Averie and Allen

Man does Averie ever look like her mother!

Averie - Episode 2 no different than any of your other vids - ENTHUSIASM & LOVE for fishing - LOVE IT! KEEP ON KEEPING ON!

Episode 2 is awesome! Lots of excitement at the 12:30 mark.
haha yeah she was pretty pumped about that walleye.. especially after I told her she was wasting her time with the big quickish. Proved Dad wrong again.

Man does Averie ever look like her mother!
She sure does buddy!

Averie - Episode 2 no different than any of your other vids - ENTHUSIASM & LOVE for fishing - LOVE IT! KEEP ON KEEPING ON!
Really appreciate the positive feedback dude. She gets some flack from people sometimes for her excitement and yelling. She doesn't let it bother her, but it bugs me as a dad. She fishes hard and has fun... Some people are just bitter.

Vids are great, keep up the fun.
THanks Paul! Here's episode #3:

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks