Search results

1. moocow

Fathers Day Hastings

Couldn’t of had a better Father’s Day. Hastings 7 - 11 am, kept 60 massive jumbos & 1 6lb pic. Took a few moves to keep on them but definitely a worthwhile tour.
  2. moocow

Whats up with the minnows

Looking at the weather and of course thinking of perch fishing. At present i believe most bait suppliers on the inner bay are currently out. Just wondering how does the minnow supply works ? Does each supplier go and net their own ? Or one source supplies others ? Is there a minnow shortage...
  3. moocow

Fridays Minnow Situation

Wit the nice weather coming on, the inner bay is looking sweet for the next few days, Just wondering about the minnow situation ?
  4. moocow

Fun Day On The Bay

Went out Monday and started at Normandale. Ended up sorting through about 150 perch to find a nice feed of 30. Then hit a few spots up in the bay and added a few bluegill and rockies to the mix. Fish tacos for supper tonight. Have to love Erie for the multi species, always something around to...
  5. moocow

Light house Blues

Finally managed a Long point light house trip. Went with previous successful waypoints and program.... not happening today. First skunk in a long time. Did and tried everything. Others said the same. Anyone else out there today ?
  6. moocow

Akers/ Minnows

Took a crew down for some bass later yesterday morning. After a frustrating time of trying to locate another bait supplier ( which was out ) we decided to try Akers. Nice to see renewed investment and dedication. Very organized, lots of bait options, both ramps operating smoothly, ample parking...
  7. moocow

LIGHTHOUSE

Launched out of Dover @ 1pm. Started setting up north of Lighthouse in 100'. Five colour was slow, dipsies set # 3 @ 75 ' with pink panties or RRF seemed to be the ticket with 14 picks. Ran down riggers from top to bottom with cheaters. Picked up a 8lb greaser off the bottom and a 5 lb coho off...
  8. moocow

Burwell Perch

Frequent perch bite with intervals of nothing, Wait it out seemed to produce. Way East 50 ' was the ticket. 60 jumbos between 3 guys / 4 hours. Couple fish were hitting 14" Moo
  9. moocow

Nanticoke Fun

Late start on purpose, lines down by 11. Two lakers at 65 ', two rain bow on cheaters,11 walleye all on dipsy's @ 90 ft back # 3. Not one fish on two # 5 lead core LOl. Off the water by 3. Lake was beautiful with few flies. Great fishery for diversity and numbers. Moo
  10. moocow

Burwell Perch Thursday 18th

Started at last windmill @ 8am, 51ft, perching was steady with many large fish being caught. Bite slowed with the wind change @ 10. Kept 55 and pulled lines. Spent the last 1/2 hour in front of port with 4 walleye coming into the boat. Called it a day. Great fishery... go get them !
  11. moocow

Grand Info

Hi fellow 68 members, Thinking of trying the Grand River tomorrow, never really explored much of the river before especially below the Brantford area. I have a 10' hard plastic skiff with an electric motor. Looking for recommendations on where I could launch, drift down for approx 5 hours...
  12. moocow

Monday perch

With Mondays forecast looking great I've got the itch for Erie perch. Any suggestions ? I've always wondered if Nanticoke shoal would produce in the spring ? Burwell might be an option but maybe early. Minnows Im thinking will only be available in St Williams or Long point so inner bay would...
  13. moocow

Owen Sound

First time to Owen Sound never disappointed. 7 hours Saturday and 4 hours this morning produced 9 salmon 1 laker. Most released for another day. Great kick off for 2019 spring. Thanks to anyone for the info beforehand, Moo
  14. moocow

owen sound

Hey Gang, Just thinking about Owen Sound, never been. How far out is Thompsons from ramp ? And will we need to venture that far? Any additional info appreciated, Moo
  15. moocow

Any buddy Burwell perch

Thinking of trying Burwell another time for some perches. Anybody been out ? And any minnows at Burwell ?
  16. moocow

Fishing Report No perch for me today

Tried unsuccessfully in front of Turkey Point, Normandale & Pottahawk today. Very few & small perch for the effort. Didn't see anyone having much success either? Nonetheless still a beautiful fall day with a few buddies.
  17. moocow

Anybody been out to Clear creek / Hasting area

Just tossing whether to make the journey tomorrow for perch or go with the walleye. Or maybe both :)
  18. moocow

Inner Bay Bass

Wetted 4lines @ 10 am, off water by 2 with 10 smallies. Thought we did well with all newbies aboard and the VHF chatter sounding slow. Beauty day. Moo
  19. moocow

Troutmas

Can't believe nobody has posted about trout season opening this Saturday. Yes its the fourth Saturday of the month. I get more excited about this day than any other. Friday night its like being a kid on Christmas Eve. Saturday morning running down to the creek to feel that first hit of the...
  20. moocow

Fishing Report Burwell Sept 22nd

930 am - 1230. three guys limit in front of Sandhills 49 ', probably sorted out an additional 75 dinks , perch on the smaller side with a few 12's. Great day with none stop action. Talked to a few guys off silver barn and seemed a bit slower there. Cheers, Moo Cow
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks