Fishing Report No perch for me today

moocow

Tried unsuccessfully in front of Turkey Point, Normandale & Pottahawk today. Very few & small perch for the effort. Didn't see anyone having much success either?
Nonetheless still a beautiful fall day with a few buddies.

Tried unsuccessfully in front of Turkey Point, Normandale & Pottahawk today. Very few & small perch for the effort. Didn't see anyone having much success either?
Nonetheless still a beautiful fall day with a few buddies.

So true, 3 of us was out there too, NOTHING was biting, except the odd small perch or gobies.

hey moocow I didn't get my invite for that trip. :( sorry to hear about your lack of fish.

Capt. Blastr

Was out yesterday Perchin buddy and myself caught 9 Walleye 4 big Cats 1 Sheephead and 70 nice Perch 59 FOW off Abino.
Ran out of Minnows.
We also had a lot of break offs. What a hoot catching the Walleye on light tackle.
TIP : Use a Buckshot jig instead of a sinker with a worm on it below your snelled hooks above.
Keep it off the bottom so not to catch Gobies.

Westend has had 4 footers every three days and mud the other two days, have not been able to perch fish for 3 weeks.:mad::(

Was out yesterday Perchin buddy and myself caught 9 Walleye 4 big Cats 1 Sheephead and 70 nice Perch 59 FOW off Abino.
Ran out of Minnows.
We also had a lot of break offs. What a hoot catching the Walleye on light tackle.
TIP : Use a Buckshot jig instead of a sinker with a worm on it below your snelled hooks above.
East or west off the point ?

Went out today in front of Port Rowan. Talked to some guys fishing in about four feet. They said it was slow and they had nothing. We tried deeper and eventually found a spot. There was fish but it was slow. Three keepers in 90 minutes plus threw back the same number.

Almost straight in front Maybe slightly west.
Thanks Fish Farmer
Just got your reply
Out at 7:30 back at dock by 12:30
14 jumbo in the box find them exactly whete you said , took 2 hours to get first bite than turned on than south wind came in 15 min later bite died down or I could not detect tge hits
Had to come in wife started to turn shades of green lol

Your welcome Ticker, Could have been our Lucky day but was calm all day for us. I'll be going again, my other buds are all pumped wanting to go.

Your welcome Ticker, Could have been our Lucky day but was calm all day for us. I'll be going again, my other buds are all pumped wanting to go.
Yes I cant wait to get out again
And no wind next time

Attachments

• 20180930_155424.jpg
    20180930_155424.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 50
  • 20180930_155442.jpg
    20180930_155442.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 50
Ran out of Minnows.

thanks for the update - where's "Abino" ?

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks