Search results

1. Fish Farmer

Simcoe Perch Report Tues.

Buddy and myself decided a trip to Beaverton was in order. It was none stop. I got my limit with 1 Herring, My buddy was more selective, keep 24 of his bigger Perch. Was nice having a fresh Perch supper last night. Only work I had was that 3 hour drive home going threw TO. Toronto takes the...
  2. Fish Farmer

Just got back from Callander

Just got back ice fishing at Calander Bay. We fished at Prosper Pine Cottages, what a great place, huts and cottages are great, owners Steve, Terry and Peggy fantastic people, they treat us like kings. We had 6 in our group. We ended the 3 day fishing in huts, 3 night stay in cottages. End fish...
  3. Fish Farmer

Colin’s Minnows

Colin’s Marine will you have minnows tomorrow?
  4. Fish Farmer

Oct 4 Maitland Report

Did the fingers again and still lots of fish around. Took a buddy out to get a bunch to take home. We still culled a few fish too get what we wanted. What a beautiful day. Big Dipsy's and Harnesses did the trick 3 setting 225 back off the humps. Caught a few off the riggers. Hope to get back out...
  5. Fish Farmer

Maitland Walleye Report Oct 1

Buddy and myself headed straight out towards the fingers and did great just inside the fingers 65 to 70 fow. We must have caught and lost over 25. We culled at least 1 dozen small ones ended getting our limit. Most fish smaller than the ones we were catching earlier in close, but nice eaters...
  6. Fish Farmer

My Maitland Aug.29 Report

Walleye fishing yesterday was crazy. I fished same place east side of Mohawk island, fish where stacked big time, had my limit before 10 am. Can’t believe it only 2 guys fishing that area a friend and myself. Talked to him at a distance, every time I saw him he had a fish on , at one point he...
  7. Fish Farmer

Maitland Report Aug. 22

Did the solo trip yesterday to the Island and the screen light up with fish. Got on the water at dark had to put the lights on for the trip out as it started to get light. Boats started to show up, some using in-lines, don't know how they made out.?? Had my limit by noon. Flat-lining with 2oz...
  8. Fish Farmer

Aug 14 Maitland

Buddy and myself got out at day break, headed to Tecumseh in close got 6 with one trow back. It seamed it died so pulled lines and boated all the way back to the island and picked up 2 more keepers. We called it a day, got back to the launch and shared our catch with another buddy that did't...
  9. Fish Farmer

Maitland Walleye Report

Got on the water just as it started to get daylight. Headed strait to the Island , laid out 2 rods flat-lining worm harness and 1 OZ snap got my first one between island and shore.20 FOW. I wanted to get to my Favorited spot on the east side so trolled threw the shallows till got to deeper side...
  10. Fish Farmer

Maitland Report

Did Maitland yesterday, on the water at 6:45 am. and off at 6 pm. 1 Walleye and 10 Sheephead early. then shut off the rest of the day. Myself, I think this stormy weather has them shut down. I hardly marked anything. I fished in close for awhile and ended out as far as 72 FOW and Nada. Just...
  11. Fish Farmer

GHOC Perch Derby Results

GHOC Perch Derby held at 50 PT. Was a great day and largest turnout ever. Weather was great and everyone had a great time. The pictures will show the results.
  12. Fish Farmer

Aluminum Boat Rivet?

Is there a river that can be installed on the outside of the boat that can’t be accessed internally. I have a buddy that has one rivet missing and was told he must remove the floor and consoles rod lockers and everything to get at the hull 😱😱 why don’t they make floor’s easier to take out 🤬🤬...
  13. Fish Farmer

GHOC Perch Derby Sat. Nov 5

14. Fish Farmer

So Many Walleye in Burwell

Seeing there's so many Walleye at Burwell, guys are catching their limit in a hour. Has Anyone tried jigging for them there???
  15. Fish Farmer

Maitland Walleye Report. Aug.28

On the water at dark and head to my last spot I caught fish, OH I shouldn't say my spot, Dave's Gilfisher spot (y)(y). First I headed to Grants and spent a half hour working getting unsnagged off a hump. Then started trolling out to deep water near Tecumseh Nada. Got a text from Dave Gilfisher...
  16. Fish Farmer

Hamilton Harbour Derby Results

Bring the kids out, First 500 kids 12 years old and under get a free fishing rod & reel plus are entered into a derby. Was a great turn out and lots of fish caught, Perch, Carp, Sheephead , Bass, and some big Walleye. Hears a couple pictures that was taken.
  17. Fish Farmer

Hamilton Harbour Fishing Derby

Bring the kids out, First 500 kids 12 years old and under get a free fishing rod & reel plus are entered into a fishing derby.
  18. Fish Farmer

Maitland Walleye Report July 10

Got out of Maitland on the water before 6 am and off around 7 pm. caught 4 Walleye the first hour and half then nothing after, they had shut down. I was marking lots of fish on the screen but who knows what they were. I spot locked on one spot and jigged up Sheephead after another. I was fishing...
  19. Fish Farmer

Maitland Walleye Report Yesterday

Was out yesterday from 6;30 till I got blown off at 3 pm. Ended the day with 5 nice Walleye. Caught near Mohawk Pt. in close 21 to 25 FOW was my catch zone. White Harness 200' back flat lining with a 2 oz snap did the trick. Soon as the wind picked up the fish vanished. I was the last boat there...
  20. Fish Farmer

Anyone see this,

Can't be true, https://www.acatana.com/?fbclid=IwAR3NTdS2RvFyIbpgQ6wzYx9Eswnrwww76yT-R46ddzjDsa4-Cg_fV4L05NIhttps://www.acatana.com/?fbclid=IwAR3NTdS2RvFyIbpgQ6wzYx9Eswnrwww76yT-R46ddzjDsa4-Cg_fV4L05NI
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks