Aug 14 Maitland

Fish Farmer

Buddy and myself got out at day break, headed to Tecumseh in close got 6 with one trow back. It seamed it died so pulled lines and boated all the way back to the island and picked up 2 more keepers. We called it a day, got back to the launch and shared our catch with another buddy that did't have much luck, I didn't want any so my buddy that was with me went home with a good couple meals.
Was good seeing Gil at the island and we also meet back at the launch.
Good chating with you Gil👍
Gilfisher was way out deeper and another couple friends, They all did good, didn't get to chat to much because of the cell tower signals.

Attachments

• IMG_6029.JPG
    IMG_6029.JPG
    68.3 KB · Views: 51
  • IMG_6027.JPG
    IMG_6027.JPG
    79 KB · Views: 53
Buddy and myself got out at day break, headed to Tecumseh in close got 6 with one trow back. It seamed it died so pulled lines and boated all the way back to the island and picked up 2 more keepers. We called it a day, got back to the launch and shared our catch with another buddy that did't have much luck, I didn't want any so my buddy that was with me went home with a good couple meals.
Was good seeing Gil at the island and we also meet back at the launch.
Good chating with you Gil👍
Gilfisher was way out deeper and another couple friends, They all did good, didn't get to chat to much because of the cell tower signals.
Good News Fishfarmer!

Took my dad out to Burwell on 14th….and you know how the story goes out there…..couldn’t keep them off the line…..netted our limit and threw back about 20 smalls.

I much prefer the drive to Maitland and hope to make another trip before the end of the season.

Here are the 2 biggest from Monday.

Thanks for the update.

Attachments

• IMG_1278.jpeg
    IMG_1278.jpeg
    415.7 KB · Views: 22
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks