Recent content by triggerfish

1. triggerfish

Port Stanley July 4

This was 2 guys 4 rods
  2. triggerfish

Port Stanley July 4

Boated 6 pics and 5 bows between 9-11:30 this morning. Lost 3 pics near back of boat. 2.5-2.8mph. 5 color, downrigger sliders . All fish were between 15-30 feet in 61 ft water. South west of Stanley. Water surface temp was 66-68*. Bugs were thick and the stable flies were biting.
  3. triggerfish

Off Topic These any good

have a 2006 sylvan expedition 16' with 75 hp etec and it is easy to tow, easy to launch by yourself, real good on gas and not bad on big lakes. I fish eyes 6-7 miles out in the summer on Erie and have been caught in pretty big waves, never once felt unsafe. But I still pick my days. I have...
  4. triggerfish

any ramps open Port Stanley/Port Bruce ?

Thanks Rush creek, any minnows by chance, and what is this years boat launch fee?
  5. triggerfish

Are all launches closed in bruce or just north erie marina?
  6. triggerfish

The title says it all. Thanks.
  7. triggerfish

Any smelt fishing avilible

we have caught big smelt by the bucket full through the ice off little beach in Port Stanley.
  8. triggerfish

Off Topic Possible frost tonight... Well at least in London area

Little late to the hippy hay party, but I have used and am still using 30% milk 70% water and foliar sprayed every couple days, or as needed depending on rains. It does a fairly good job of keeping powder mildew from getting a firm hold on the plants ( I have one that is very susceptible right...
  9. triggerfish

Fishing Report Stanley am limits July 05

the plate of food looks delish. How did you cook those pic chunks?
  10. triggerfish

Walleye-Perch Recipes

For something different, after zippering walleye fillets,slice fillets in half to make them thinner. Then roll up fillet spread with dill butter or garlic butter, wrap in bacon and stick it on a skewer. Place skewers so they rest across top of lasagna tray ( lets the bacon cook out of the grease...
  11. triggerfish

Off Topic Lowrence hook 5/navionics

Just installed a hook7 yesterday and thought the same thing with the nav card. Then noticed it had a micro as well :)
  12. triggerfish

What if? Drain The Great Lakes

Thanks for the great video. Fascinating stuff.
  13. triggerfish

dipsy divers and lipped crank baits

Thanks very much for all the informative answers. I will be at it again tomorrow if the wind forecast holds true. I am running 30lb braid for main line to #1 dipsys set at 1 left /right. I have upgraded my leader to 14lb fireline . So with ring on dipsy using a ripplin or something similar I...
  14. triggerfish

dipsy divers and lipped crank baits

So I went out solo with 2 rods set with dipsy divers for the first time yesterday and managed 4 walleye, then I lost both lures to seperate break offs (ralapa scatter rap, and scatter rap tail dancer) and no more bites on ripplin redfins. My question is if lure dives 6-9 feet or 16-19 feet do...
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks