Any smelt fishing avilible

Dewworm

I know most wouldnt think of ic3fishing for smelt, but I'd like to take my son out for them, I know a couple spots that used to be ok for smelt but I see very little in the way of posts about them..is it still a fishery or have numbers dropped that it's not worth it for the little buggers..any info would be greatly accepted, it's a bout a 2hr drive for me
So if it's not worth it I'd rather take hom somewhere else..thanks in advance.

We have been pestered by them all afternoon, don’t have anything small enough with us to hook them , but tomorrow we’ll be prepared for them if we get back into them , today they are just super aggressive bait stealers

it's a bit of hit or miss where I am - Port Bruce. It may take you a bit of time just to get a feed.

I did see some people a few years back, get lots while dipping in open Catfish while the lake was still ice-covered.

WR

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks