WINDS

Thanks for info on that AAA angus. Fortunately I am travelling to london so Will definitely pick up. Really appreciate the info. Hope you and red herring get out on weekend for the pike derby. Good luck
Thanks @gibby123 about wishing us good luck fishing,(weather permitting), and please leave us all some AAA angus beef!! Just kidding my friend & enjoy the beef!! :p?:)

This thread is revealing that many of us have chosen poor handles on this site!!

@Wave Runner won't go out when it is too wavy and @hvyhaul docks his boat instead of hauling it to the lake?!

For the record, another member chirped me recently for going by @anonymoose and posting pictures of my face, so I guess we're all in the same boat o_O

What's next??! Will we find out that @stomp doesn't have any legs??

ps242kp7qvly.jpg
What you didn't know @stomp had no legs, actually he may have a few other missing parts. ?

Yes the Wave Runner doesn't like running the big waves since I retired. I can go anytime besides I ran enough waves as a weekend warrior to do me a lifetime. ?

@anonymoose I have to claim guilt only by association LOL :whistle:?

My "nickname/handle" is from many years before this forum, and I'm starting to forget crap so I just used it again here. :)?

View attachment 18579

Going to Wally Mart for prime tomorrow. ??

Thanks @Wave Runner
I have worked in the asphalt industry for 40 years now 2 to go. I’m wondering if we have crossed paths. Have used liquid cargo from time to time. Mostly foss and tudhope

It is very possible, that's from Chalk River running HFO up to AECL many, many years ago.

I spent a few years with Tudhope as well, now moved onto Vans and automotive/LTL etc.

I really miss tanks, loved finessing the liquid. (riding the wave) LOL :ROFLMAO:?

The winds should be good next week, for at least a couple of days, if you go by percentages and historical weather data! Which is a good thing,,, because I'm off next week!! ?? OH Yeah... I can just feel those eyes coming in now... double and triple headers! And some nice cookups to come as well! ? Who's ever fortunate enough to get out then... good luck and enjoy the beautiful fall fishing! ????????

The winds should be good next week, for at least a couple of days, if you go by percentages and historical weather data! Which is a good thing,,, because I'm off next week!! ?? OH Yeah... I can just feel those eyes coming in now... double and triple headers! And some nice cookups to come as well! ? Who's ever fortunate enough to get out then... good luck and enjoy the beautiful fall fishing! ????????
Where are you heading out of?
I’m off next week too,hoping to get out from Burwell

Where are you heading out of?
I’m off next week too,hoping to get out from Burwell

I would really like to head out from Stanley to about 70ft and then keep making my way west until I hit some schools. But if the winds are too much in the central basin, I'll head out from Maitland. As of now Tuesday will be my first day next week. From which location, I won't know until Sunday or Monday. But I will post and let you know.

I see mommy went to Wally yesterday, I'm heading over this morning for a few more. :p:)

Hey @Stick , you've been doing renovations for ages... I need help finding some things the Mrs packed up to make room for the floor guy.

Had to buy a new laptop, old started running super hot and wouldn't update anymore. I need to put office into the new one and I can't find the disk anywhere. Any ideas on where she might have packed it away? LOL :unsure::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: (just kidding)

@stomp, @Red Hering, @gibby123 and anyone else interested in case you haven't seen it yet Walmart has the AAA Angus Prime Rib roast on this week from Oct. 9-16 for a super buy at $5.44 pound so I'll be stalking up for sure. What I do for steaks is get the biggest roasts I can find then cut around the ribs to get them out then use a big sharp butcher knife to slice the roasts into steaks about 3/4" thick. I then vacuum pack them to freeze. I also pack the ribs to use later in soup, stew etc. which makes it yummy. They only allow 2 packages per visit so I just put them in the vehicle then return as many times as necessary to get the amount I really want. LOL!! ? Just to mention Superstore also has AAA prime rib on for $4.98 lb. It's not Angus but still very good meat. :)
View attachment 18572
@Wave Runner I stopped in at the Superstore for their beef special to have a look yesterday after my 2 limit purchase of AAA Angus Beef B340B6E1-0AAB-497B-97E6-2517099D634D.jpeg from Walmart,(I will be going back again today) for more beef and other items while I am there at Walmart.I like the fact that the beef at Walmart is black angus as you mentioned earlier @Wave Runner compared to the Superstore beef,(not black angus beef),C1A5800C-E64D-4662-A5A6-F55A794C9838.jpeg on special,therefore it is cheaper and there is no purchase limit on the beef at the superstore.I did find some rainbow trout by accident A19F21C5-525B-41C1-AB82-03DC1C949CC4.jpeg that was just reduced at the seafood section while I was looking for some Artic Char there,and I will use the trout for my smoker,etc. There was also some COD reduced also!! CCFB3B77-DE10-4424-A8BD-3F479E7FD856.jpeg Thank goodness for freezers!! Fishing is all about timing & location!! ??? :)(y)

Last edited:
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks