WINDS

Do you do the dishes and vacuum too? ?
Yes and yes @Wave Runner . And, hopefully, I will still have time for clipping coupons.:shame:

BTW, prime rib is on sale for $6.88/lb. @ Valu-Mart; @Mrs. Stomp says it can be found cheaper at times, but this was an OK deal for tonight's dinner. Plus, I earned $6 worth of PC Optimum Points on the purchase!!!

Yes and yes @Wave Runner . And, hopefully, I will still have time for clipping coupons.:shame:

BTW, prime rib is on sale for $6.88/lb. @ Valu-Mart; @Mrs. Stomp says it can be found cheaper at times, but this was an OK deal for tonight's dinner. Plus, I earned $6 worth of PC Optimum Points on the purchase!!!
Now meat is the only thing I shop for while my wife does the rest. Prime rib is the best IMO but FYI I always buy mine now from Walmart when it's on sale for $5.88 lb., the best part it's all AAA grade Angus with a regular price of $14.98 lb. It's fantastic meat so I buy about $150 worth then I vacuum pack for the freezer which usually does me until it comes on sale again. Right now the roasts are depleted while steak is down to only 2 meals left for the BQ so waiting for Walmart's sale at the moment. :)

Still looking View attachment 18415for some good weather to go fishing but only see another full week of wipeout winds forecasted. ??? :bored:
@Wave Runner I can’t believe it either!! Another week of windy conditions & it is not just Lake Erie,but lake huron and the long point bay area as well that I would also want to fish on out of my boat.I need a “fishing fix” bad!! ??It has now been way over two weeks that I haven’t gone fishing.:eek::cautious: My last fishing trip out was with @Extra Virgin for lake erie walleye’s.62A4A93B-0974-435B-915E-2ABAB1F9B455.jpeg 62A96381-BAC4-41FB-8FC7-E38AD33A64BE.jpeg I am ready to walk a river for some smallmouth bass for now,or even casting lure’s for some pike offshore again by Sarnia Bay.1A6718C6-E99B-4F6C-ABD1-6E6C55136AAE.jpeg 5ED3459D-35CB-4DE5-8CC8-1020612E2692.jpeg Here’s hoping that the winds will stop blowing soon,so that we may go boating/fishing again on our waterways.????:cool:
Still looking View attachment 18415for some good weather to go fishing but only see another full week of wipeout winds forecasted. ??? :bored:

Last edited:
Now meat is the only thing I shop for while my wife does the rest. Prime rib is the best IMO but FYI I always buy mine now from Walmart when it's on sale for $5.88 lb., the best part it's all AAA grade Angus with a regular price of $14.98 lb. It's fantastic meat so I buy about $150 worth then I vacuum pack for the freezer which usually does me until it comes on sale again. Right now the roasts are depleted while steak is down to only 2 meals left for the BQ so waiting for Walmart's sale at the moment. :)
Wow thats a deal . I will watch for that makes the drive worthwhile. Thanks for info

Me too @stomp ;) London Town has 3 Walmart’s,where as,@Wave Runner has no Walmart’s,because he lives out in the boonies!! lol:ROFLMAO: Sorry @Wave Runner and yes,you may visit me again @Red Hering the next time you are shopping in London Town.;)??:)
We will be on the lookout for Walmart AAA Angus @Wave Runner ? ?
Wow thats a deal . I will watch for that makes the drive worthwhile. Thanks for info
It certainly is a deal I've been buying there for a couple of years now. They have it on about 2-3 times a year and should be coming up again very soon now so I'll let you guys know if I see before you do.? ?

@stomp, @Red Hering, @gibby123 and anyone else interested in case you haven't seen it yet Walmart has the AAA Angus Prime Rib roast on this week from Oct. 9-16 for a super buy at $5.44 pound so I'll be stalking up for sure. What I do for steaks is get the biggest roasts I can find then cut around the ribs to get them out then use a big sharp butcher knife to slice the roasts into steaks about 3/4" thick. I then vacuum pack them to freeze. I also pack the ribs to use later in soup, stew etc. which makes it yummy. They only allow 2 packages per visit so I just put them in the vehicle then return as many times as necessary to get the amount I really want. LOL!! ? Just to mention Superstore also has AAA prime rib on for $4.98 lb. It's not Angus but still very good meat. :)
0-68.jpg

This thread is revealing that many of us have chosen poor handles on this site!!

@Wave Runner won't go out when it is too wavy and @hvyhaul docks his boat instead of hauling it to the lake?!

For the record, another member chirped me recently for going by @anonymoose and posting pictures of my face, so I guess we're all in the same boat o_O

What's next??! Will we find out that @stomp doesn't have any legs??

ps242kp7qvly.jpg

@stomp, @Red Hering, @gibby123 and anyone else interested in case you haven't seen it yet Walmart has the AAA Angus Prime Rib roast on this week from Oct. 9-16 for a super buy at $5.44 pound so I'll be stalking up for sure. What I do for steaks is get the biggest roasts I can find then cut around the ribs to get them out then use a big sharp butcher knife to slice the roasts into steaks about 3/4" thick. I then vacuum pack them to freeze. I also pack the ribs to use later in soup, stew etc. which makes it yummy. They only allow 2 packages per visit so I just put them in the vehicle then return as many times as necessary to get the amount I really want. LOL!! ? Just to mention Superstore also has AAA prime rib on for $4.98 lb. It's not Angus but still very good meat. :)
View attachment 18572
I was just at a Walmart this morning @Wave Runner and I should of picked up a flyer while I was there to catch that deal & thanks for letting me/us know. My intention at Walmart this morning was to go right to the fishing tackle section to see if there were any clearance deals on fishing tackle going on,but I couldn’t find any great tackle clearance buys.3097DA27-8D52-4F26-A6CD-E88F6EE19A73.jpeg 745C5FD1-0C6D-4652-B9D7-28E3522E7F83.jpeg 4743D940-66AC-4E22-85F0-4E4C22A093D4.jpeg :confused::( Your tip on the AAA Angus Beef will be a good buy the next time that I go to Walmart.:p??

View attachment 18572

Thanks for info on that AAA angus. Fortunately I am travelling to london so Will definitely pick up. Really appreciate the info. Hope you and red herring get out on weekend for the pike derby. Good luck

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks