WINDS

[QUOTE="hvyhaul, post: 187248, member: 6039":p:)

Hey @Stick , you've been doing renovations for ages... I need help finding some things the Mrs packed up to make room for the floor guy.

Had to buy a new laptop, old started running super hot and wouldn't update anymore. I need to put office into the new one and I can't find the disk anywhere. Any ideas on where she might have packed it away? LOL :unsure::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: (just kidding)
[/QUOTE]
Apparently, according to friends who moved into their first house a week after we did, I've been renovating for 35 years. This is the house I was born into and my last reno of my own place. Tomorrow, I taste the first drift of the season, reigniting the addiction that even my wife can't save me from. 9 months I'm hers. The next 3 months she can squawk all she wants about the house and my middle finger speaks volumes as to my opinion. Just like the first potato chip or first beer of the day, once I start, the rest of the world can f@^k off, I'm busy.

And for the Office cd, it'll be in the last place you look. ;)

Humph :rolleyes:

@Stick You sound just like my mother. :D:LOL:

I certainly know that it doesn't help looking in the same place multiple times. :banghead::oops:

Enjoy the drift, trust it fills the need. ??

Humph :rolleyes:

@Stick You sound just like my mother. :D:LOL:

I certainly know that it doesn't help looking in the same place multiple times. :banghead::oops:

Enjoy the drift, trust it fills the need. ??
The definition of insanity is repeating the same thing over and over and expecting a different outcome. Definition of drifting for chrome, see above...…...

hvyhaul that cleaning job looks great!!!

Can you tell us where you had it done?

Absolutely.

NEM Port Bruce.

Greg and Sam assured me they would return it to me in "like new" condition.

Certainly impressed me beyond my expectations. ?

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks