WINDS

These are a high demand item. LOL

View attachment 18631
“Where’s the Beef ??”:eek::( @hvyhaul I was listening to a radio show this morning & they were asking callers on what they would prefer to eat for the Thanksgiving dinner,most of them said the $5.44/lb. beef from Walmart instead of the usual turkey ? dinner at $1.49/lb. at some grocery store’s. I am guessing that is why some of these freezer’s are empty. I will still go to a Walmart soon to check it out for my daily 2 beef limit.?(y)

Hey @Red Hering if @stomp missed the sale we can always give him our winning 17 lb. pike to take home for supper. ;)?

Here's my freezer with the roasts and steaks I cut all vacuum packed for this winter. I'll probably pick up a couple more this week because family dinners can deplete my stock in a hurry especially when my son comes to eat us out of house and home. ?

IMG_1632.JPG

Hey @Red Hering if @stomp missed the sale we can always give him our winning 17 lb. pike to take home for supper. ;)?

Here's my freezer with the roasts and steaks I cut all vacuum packed for this winter. I'll probably pick up a couple more this week because family dinners can deplete my stock in a hurry especially when my son comes to eat us out of house and home. ?

View attachment 18636
Nicely ✅ done @Wave Runner!! You are always sooo organized!! ;) A trophy ? 17 lb. pike should feed @stomp for quite some time!! lol ? :LOL:(y)

talk about hi-jacking a thread :eek: the subject WAS wind before we got talking about Walmart, AAA Angus beef, 17# pike, carp, stomp, pretty pictures of freezers full of food for the winter, blah blah blah. only thing about wind left on this subject is hot air:ROFLMAO: forgot to mention comparing your vacuum packer with another persons packer (that's NOT a typo by the way)

Last edited:
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks