Search results

1. C

Can't seem to find

absolutely not, just hoping that as a outdoors community, maybe other's out there could help folks looking for info, guess that's bad now too?
  2. C

Can't seem to find

the post I submitted for vaccine availability, yes off topic but kind of effect's us all, and could maybe direct other's to a needle if they wanted? it kinda does effect all of us that hunt or fish? what the hell?
  3. C

ISO Dog

I started pup shopping prob a yr before the old boy's passing, what I found is if you see a dog that interest you, jump on it. Of course watching price and breeding ect, forget puppy mill's, at todays pricing, everybody's breeding dogs. Think as C-19 vaccines someday finally get out, alot that...
  4. C

US Perch

ch312, that makes great sense, more or less, can't have both.
  5. C

Turkey Season is fast approaching

I don't hunt turkeys anymore, but living in the rural I do step out on the deck most morning's and give a few calls. No reply's for the last couple weeks, but this morning was like a switch was turned on, gobbles like crazy.
  6. C

Yotes

Checked stat's Canada info, we paid 40.5 million to farmers last yr for pred loss's, granted that's includes preds other than yotes and Canada wide. Couldn't find a break down to yote specific, but would guess it's the majority? There's a chunk of well spent tax dollars. I keep a handful of...
  7. C

Yotes

Spoke with the local group here last weekend, they hunt, give or take, 5 km area around here, Thamesford. They were at 119 yotes, looking to pass 120, sure they did. Said best was about 4 or 5 yrs ago and topped 160. Not saying I've counting them all, but the odd time I meet up with them, they...
  8. C

Off Topic Normandale access up for sale.

Just throwing it out there? 14 acres , shore front, Deal Town, hyw 3, Government surplice, ask $150, bet $100 would work? Old pump station, supposable not sewage? Claim no erosion in 50 yrs? Twsp and owners both seemed iffy? To many mabee's for me? Not selling it, don't know the #'s to call...
  9. C

Off Topic Water levels backing off the record highs

So? should climate change be spoken of? Sure there's alot of opinions out there. Not a believer or not, but I am old, and shit seems to be changing
  10. C

Perch after ice out

Just a thought? If you have to lay boards out to get on the shit ice, maybe don't go on the shit ice?
  11. C

Off Topic Looking for full service slip on north Shore for 2021

Place that used to be Rouse's Marina, Pt Bruce, used to offer ramping and boat, trailer parking for a yrly fee. Bit of a hassell to hook up trailer each outing, but kept boat out of the water and no dragging it home.
  12. C

St.Williams papers

thinking of trying some store bought weed. have my own which is good to my standards, just curious what to expect? any thought's and thanks
  13. C

St.Williams papers

I've wondered the same about ride checks in general, have to wonder if vid19 has played any part? Not sure I would want to lean in close enough to smell other people's breath?
  14. C

Off Topic- Generator's

It's not as much what happens when grid comes back on, the real concern is a genny back feeding threw a transformer, stepping up the voltage and burning a lineman who expects the powerline to be dead. Not going to preach that you must have a proper 2 way disconnect, many different ways to back...
  15. C

Off Topic- Generator's

Old Cut, believe that's the same genny I have, since new has always seemed to cycle up and down, except if you load it up, and then it run's smooth.
  16. C

Off Topic- Generator's

Probably do the whole house but do not have hook up for it, so just use extension cords, but is still handy as hell during a outage. Strange thing about who-ever built this house back in the 50's, most appliances, water, furnace ect, have a regular plug in some-where, rather then hard wired...
  17. C

Off Topic- Generator's

Watching the millions without power in Texas, decided to fire up my genny yesterday, tuned and ran in the fall, but old brigg's and strat was having none of it in yesterday's cold. Did get it humming away eventually, but took a bit, wouldn't have been to happy if needed at 3 AM? Curious how many...
  18. C

Off Topic My new mate 👍

We got our " Emmy" about 3.5 months ago. 7 weeks old, and 9lbs, such a sweet little fur ball. She's now just shy of 40lbs, on her way to 100lbs or more. She is learning quickly, if it moves, bite it. If it doesn't move, bite it? never hard, but dam those puppy teeth are sharp. If it fits in...
  19. C

What's Everyone Watching

Hoarders, couple more episodes and I'm going to clean off my work bench?
  20. C

Travel ban?

Pretty sure it's Qanon, working with the Feds and local health authorities, to take away ice fishing??
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks