Off Topic Looking for full service slip on north Shore for 2021

Place that used to be Rouse's Marina, Pt Bruce, used to offer ramping and boat, trailer parking for a yrly fee. Bit of a hassell to hook up trailer each outing, but kept boat out of the water and no dragging it home.

Place that used to be Rouse's Marina, Pt Bruce, used to offer ramping and boat, trailer parking for a yrly fee. Bit of a hassell to hook up trailer each outing, but kept boat out of the water and no dragging it home.
Check port dover marina if you buy a year pass maybe they let you leave it there ??

My boat is on the edge of being able to trailer. I did consider a summer of trailering so I can fish where I want but pretty sure my neighbours would loose their minds with it in my driveway. Interested to know where you end up! I am holding out for Port Dover. I can’t lock up stuff very easily so places like nanticoke aren’t great.... had a bad experience 5 years ago at a marina (not nanticoke) with odd stuff being stolen.
I fished with a fellow 6/8 member last summer
He didn't have a slip .....but he paid to keep his boat on trailer in field at Big Otter in Port Burwell

Reactions: jrr
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks