St.Williams papers

thinking of trying some store bought weed. have my own which is good to my standards, just curious what to expect? any thought's and thanks

I bought some , I grow plenty of my own , but wanted to buy some just cause I could and it was good but damn expensive, I think I paid like 14 bucks a gram , that works out to something crazy like 6 grand a pound , I didn’t actually do the math lol

If I were buying store bought
I would research the companies growing it
Some you’ll want to avoid
And personally I would be looking for the small batch indoor craft cannabis.

getting from the greenhouse grown crops they’re just a little “dirtier” and not as good of smoke in my opinion.
also likely sprayed with something whether it’s registered or not.
you’ll find in your research some companies who have already been caught treating their crops with un registered products that could be harmful to your health

I only buy to try a new strain. Expensive and quality issues abound. Alot of operations harvest too soon before the trichs are mature resulting in crap bud.

I only buy to try a new strain. Expensive and quality issues abound. Alot of operations harvest too soon before the trichs are mature resulting in crap bud.
I grow my own so I have full control of what goes in and on them as well as timing out harvest for best quality that strain can provide.

@Stick agreed!
I grow my own as-well
But I must say there are a few really good licensed producers out there. That have top notch indoor facilities that are focused on growing high quality small batches. Which do a proper job.
Not like some of these massive companies that are growing in greenhouses that are focused on quantity over quality

Depends what you buy. I don’t like the idea of supporting stores. The government can’t put me in jail one year than sell me the same thing the next without consequences is BS! (Example) I’ve gone in one store bought two joints. Laughed when I opened the .5 to see a roach basically. It tasted meh, the second a gram joint tasted better but still not worth the $$$
Just more packaging and bs than the black market. And honestly most of the black market is legit grows going out the back door and most of the dispensary are selling black market weed.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks