Off Topic My new mate 👍

We got our " Emmy" about 3.5 months ago. 7 weeks old, and 9lbs, such a sweet little fur ball. She's now just shy of 40lbs, on her way to 100lbs or more. She is learning quickly, if it moves, bite it. If it doesn't move, bite it? never hard, but dam those puppy teeth are sharp. If it fits in mouth, chew it, if it doesn't fit in mouth, drag it around. Shoe's or boots cannot sit neatly, they must be spread threw the house, granted she doesn't chew them, just re-decorates. Surprised that by the end of the day, her nose isn't sore from corrections, or thinks her name is NO! Oh my, Oh my my, forgot how much of a hand full a new pup is? But wouldn't have it any different, it is fun, Ohhhhhhhhh so much fun?
House training is complete and she's 100% at it, never a mess, goes to the door and rings a small bell hanging there. She picked that up in no time. Sleeps threw the night, walks well on leash, gentle taking a treat, mastered usual commands, shake, laydown ect. Miss the old dog, but she's a riot.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks