Search results

1. Jveri

Goderich Perch Fishing New to me boat this year

I think I was setup north of your boat on saturday, we were in the black lund furthest north of the pack of boats
  2. Jveri

Goderich area bait

We tried out of Grand bend up towards St Joes without any luck on Sunday, was a good shakedown run for the boat at least to make sure everything worked as it should
  3. Jveri

When will the perch show up in Bruce or burwell?

@Herbie thats a great idea, Ive only seen that website before when the Suez canal was blocked
  4. Jveri

Kettle Point Lake Huron

I was out last night out of GB for an hour and a bit, they have no docks in a GB as of yet so launching was a bit of a chore. Water clarity wasnt good out there until about the 35ft mark to the NW of GB.
  5. Jveri

Bleeding walleyes

bleed em all, bought a set of heavy duty kitchen shears that stay in the boat for throat slitting duties.
  6. Jveri

Fishing Report Misty river is back!

nicely done, seen your boat yesterday at the dock. Nice Rig!
  7. Jveri

Sunday East of Burwell

Started out the morning at the sandhills jigging for perch and went to a few spots with nothing to show for it. Decided to troll towards hastings area and try our luck there for the afternoon. Never ended up perch fishing in the afternoon as we were steadily picking off walleyes every half hour...
  8. Jveri

Nippissing

Greening bay cottages runs a good operation, nice cottages and huts and always have caught a decent amount of fish
  9. Jveri

Tube rod holders

I had the cisco tubes but switched over to cradles after one season. The tubes stuck out to far over the side of the boat and were tough to grab versus the cradles. You wont be disappointed in either style as cisco makes and awesome product
  10. Jveri

Off Topic Dipsy colours

I use gold, metallic purple, black and firetiger, I use different colors depending on water clarity.
  11. Jveri

Perch rig question

I usually use rapala jigging raps on the bottom and use those vmc spin shot hooks up about 12-14" above. I use a variety of 3/8-1/2oz ice fishing lures as the bottom lure with good success.
  12. Jveri

2018 London Boat Fishing & Outdoor Show, February 23rd-25th

Going sunday afternoon, usually a good show and a good way to drop a few $$ before the season starts
  13. Jveri

What do you guys think of '18 walleye?

Looks like good news to me, now if the winds would play nice for a summer that would be great
  14. Jveri

Ice Bungalows

Ya we always seem to catch pickerel but always in the slot but its still fun. We always seem to get enough perch and pike by end of the weekend for a fry
  15. Jveri

Ice Bungalows

Rob Hyatts for on ice bungalows on Nipissing, Greening Bay for onshore bungalows also on Nipissing. Have had a good time and good luck at both places in the past few years
  16. Jveri

Live well cleaning

dawn dish soap and hot water and give it a good scrub
  17. Jveri

Weekend

Sunday isnt looking too bad at this point
  18. Jveri

Sunglasses?

Another vote here for Costa del mars, glass lenses as well since they dont scratch near as easy as plastic lenses
  19. Jveri

Port Glasgow - Thursday

Nicely done, heading down there Sunday if the weather plays nice
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks