Sunglasses?

walleyeman

Hi guys- Just wanted to ask everyone on suggestions on whats a good brand of sunglasses for the water ! Something that really cuts out the Bright Sunshine! Thanks Walleyeman.

I've been wearing suncloud sunglasses for quite a few years now.
They work well, are reasonably priced, and hold up really well.
I usually get them from mec.

Polarized is a must as far as I'm concerned. Even a cheap pair of rapalas have done me well. I like something that wraps around and stops the light from coming in the sides.

Maui Jim... if you have some money to burn... I'm wearing the World Cup model this year and they're pretty good...
I've always wore Serengeti prescription and Friday had my eyes tested and a new pair of Maui Jim is coming. Listed at $898.00 with a 30% discount $629

+ 2 on Maui Jim's I have a pair that I use for everything.

Another vote here for Costa del mars, glass lenses as well since they dont scratch near as easy as plastic lenses

Walleyeman, my advise is to buy the best glasses that you can afford. You only have 1 set of eyes. I have tried many, some good and some not so good. Buy a good quality lanyard because they all sink. Maui are good but you're paying a bit for the name. My current glasses that are worth a look are Kaenon Hard Kore. All spectrums are filtered.
Cheers.

I've had a pair of Maui's since the mid 90's... they are polarized and with glass lenses . I did buy a new pair a few years ago that had plastic lenses. They were ok, but I lost them. I went back to glass lenses with the World Cup model. I think Maui will replace the lenses if they get scratched. Send your sunglasses to them in Mississauga along with $100 (used to be $50) and they will replace them.

Thanks guys! I guess I have a few choices to make!! It seems pretty obvious that Maui Jim is the popular favourite! I will check it out! Oh- yah!- You are the Man Stomp! that's why you wear Maui-Jim! Thanks to all suggestions- I appreciate it! Walleyeman.

Thanks guys! I guess I have a few choices to make!! It seems pretty obvious that Maui Jim is the popular favourite! I will check it out! Oh- yah!- You are the Man Stomp! that's why you wear Maui-Jim! Thanks to all suggestions- I appreciate it! Walleyeman.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks