Search results

1. BigHappy

Type of fish

Not sure type of fish any help would be great
  2. BigHappy

New Moose Draw Coming

https://www.sudbury.com/around-the-north/ontario-announces-moose-hunting-changes-2120750
  3. BigHappy

Off Topic Sauble beach and Owen Sound help

Hey guys just wondering if there is anything worth targeting from shore this time of year? What kind of bait? And WHERE? I have never fishes the area so any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance Big Happy Jeff
  4. BigHappy

Off Topic Finally tatooed

Let's see the 68 stickers
  5. BigHappy

New ramp NEM Port Bruce

Used the new ramp last night. The new ramp is awesome . Same great service and easy to get in and out . Great job Greg . See you guys soon
  6. BigHappy

Ready to go

Boat in the water at old cut marina and ready to give it first thing in the am rain or shine???
  7. BigHappy

Port Bruce Yesterday

Got to Bruce around 2pm for an evening fish....got our Awsome minnows from NEM... Headed to 35 fow and the bite was good....some BIG jumbos to be had ... Came home with about 40 nice perch ... Great way to spend the afternoon\evening with the better half and my boy!!!
  8. BigHappy

Port Bruce

Anyone out today .... kids want to take me down for an afternoon fish... breeze is not bad in London but as always have checked the usual sights but if there is someone down there with a birds eye view makes it a bit easier of a desicion. Thanks Jeff
  9. BigHappy

Dec hunt

Good luck to everyone enjoying the last controlled hunt for 2016. May all the BIG BOYS come your way.
  10. BigHappy

Where to go?

Hope someone can help! Going to Lion's Head next weekend any advice on where to do some fishing from shore and what would be main species to target as i have never been up that way.... Not taking the boat... So a decent spot on shore to try for some action would be great. Thanks guys in advance...
  11. BigHappy

Good day/Bad day

Friend of mine and the wife went out of Bruce this morning .... We had a blast each catching 1 pic.... Decided to head in got up on plane for a min or so boat decides to say i had enough....lots of fuel no spark.... Had to be towed in from 50' of water .... A BIG THANK YOU TO THE BOAT NAMED...
  12. BigHappy

Minnows in Port Bruce

How is the minnow situation in Port Bruce for the weekend.
  13. BigHappy

Navionics iphone

Has any one tried the app .... If so what do you think ..... Worth it or not.... We fish a fair bit but just cant bring myself to buy a unit that is for the boat only.... Any and all replys will be greatly appreciated Thanks guys Jeff
  14. BigHappy

Asian carp found by Point Pelee

http://www.lfpress.com/2015/09/18/asian-carp-found-in-lake-erie
  15. BigHappy

Minnows

will anyone have minnows in Port Bruce tomorrow?
  16. BigHappy

Port Bruce

with the nice weather i thought maybe someone would be fishing bruce.... Any word on the perchin yet?
  17. BigHappy

Minnows

Does anyone know the minnow situation in either Port Bruce or Port Stanley?
  18. BigHappy

Overnighter

Hey guys is there any problems with anchoring overnight at pottahawk or is it not allowed.... The wife and i would like to spend a night out there.... Any opinions would be appericiated.... Thank you Jeff
  19. BigHappy

Port Stanley

Taking the girlfriend and daughter out tomorrow... Any advice where to go so we will have some action and also does Mollys have minnows
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks