Port Bruce

BigHappy

with the nice weather i thought maybe someone would be fishing bruce.... Any word on the perchin yet?

Was out today in Port Bruce, water was nice and flat... fished for 4 hours, marked a lot of fish and not one bite...very frustrating:mad:...But it was nice to get out. :):):)

P.S. a few other boats reported the same results!!!

D

We made it out on Saturday as well... Great day on the lake .... But no fish to be had :(.. Oh well little early yet I guess ... Try again in a week

Went out Thursday, moved around a lot 36,45,33, 28 finally got into some at 24 feet depth, bite started around 4 pm, lake was flat as piece of glass.

Hey knapptime saw u out there. We were in my 19 smokercraft. Only got 6 & moved many times. Other than alot of bugs it was a gorgeous day on the lake for the first time out!

I was out today limited out ;);););) NOT !!!!!!!!!!!! boat goes in this week off Friday hope to get out and see what happening its time guys keep the board alive with fish reports
Take care keep those lines wet!!!!!!!!!

GF rowed her pontoon out off Stanley as far as 30' and nothing for perch. She came and picked me up from work and we headed back to the creek for cats and layed a pretty good beating on them till dark:)

Josh

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks