Minnows

BigHappy

will anyone have minnows in Port Bruce tomorrow?

Might be a little bumpy out there tomorrow still dont know if im going to make the trip from Srathroy,I guess I will wake up at 4 and check wind report.My handle out on the water is Summer Skye if Im on any perch I will let u know Knapptime.

I have never seen NEM count minnows and i have been going there for a very long time. Doug did you end up going down? We went fora couple hours but my buddy's daughter went green:hungover: so we called it a day right around noon

Sorry knapptime I go to NEM also because they give a good scoop and don't count minnows have tried others but no one compares to G&S
I should of explained better

Didnt come down this weekend,went to Erieau instead.Should of went to Bruce on Sunday Erieau was quiet on the pickerel,there was a big storm Saturday night and I think that caused some slow fishing,I counted at least 5o boats out fishing the point in 70ft but everybody was getting silvers and farm animals, we ended up with a dozen silvers and a rainbow didnt hear any chatter or see any pics caught.oh well it was a nice day to be out on the water.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks