Search results

1. A

Government launch

Hey just looking to see if anyone uses the government dock we have an ontario park's pass and the launch is included. Just looking to see how it is getting in a out ect.
  2. A

How's everyones bass opener going?

Hey all just looking to see how the bites going not interested in spots just if your doing well or not... unfortunately I'm stuck at work this weekend Good Luck to all!
  3. A

Perch after ice out

Do the Perch stick around once ice is out for a bit in the spring?
  4. A

Weather Saturday

Might look at going down to the inner bay Saturday just curious what the lake might be like or if any one else will be trying thanks!
  5. A

Fall Smallies

Hello all I was just curious when the fall smallies start eating for winter do they come back to the shallows to feed when the water temp drops i don't expect it to be like bass opener or anything just curious if they come back in to the inner bay???
  6. A

St.Clair river

Just wondering what time of year they come in the river?
  7. A

Inner bay today

hey just looking too see how the inner bay is today web cams look alright
  8. A

Port Rowan

has any one been fishing out from Port we use to as a kid and would pick up some decent rocky's! Just curious thanks all
  9. A

Crappie fishing

Not looking for spots or anything just looking to see when they start coming in usually.... with kids being off school we need to get out of this house more lol thanks everyone!!!
  10. A

Thames River Walleye

Hello all just looking to see when is the Thames open for walleye and what town/ city is easiest to get at? my 2 boys want to get out age 7 & 11
  11. A

Long point perch

Just looking to see if there are any perch biting in the inner bay kids have a light weekend of hockey so wanna get out one more time at least thanks in advance everyone
  12. A

Inner bay perch

Well my dad and I took my boys out finally went out about 7-8 fow between rowan and St Williams and didn't do to bad at all brought home about 14 decent perch 10 inches or so and a couple rockies and one massive perch my old son caught with our last minnow!
  13. A

Perch

Is there still any talk of perch near port rowan and or st.Williams
  14. A

Inner bay!!!

Hey guys just looking to see if much is happening in the bay fish wise. The old man brought the boat home from the trailer last weekend and we're looking to take my kids out this weekend didn't know if any perch or anything were being caught Thanks in advance!
  15. A

Inner bay info plz

Looking to go on the bay this weekend maybe just looking for information if any ones catching anything looking to go out of old cut thanks in advance
  16. A

Boat floor!!!

Just curious I have a 16' spectrum walk threw windshield just curious if any one knows of a ruff price it may cost to replace the floor because between the seats and the walk threw it's soft
  17. A

Real leech or GULP???

Just curious to what's having a little more luck on the bay Usally i use a gulp 3" leech and Usally far pretty well just woundering if real leeche's are better I've never used them my self so have no idea how to even handle or hook them
  18. A

perch fishing?

Has any one been out perching at long point or port Burwell or that area?
  19. A

How's the ice on sat.11th

Just wanna know who's been out and is there lots of ice still? Want to go out tomorrow?
  20. A

fishing sat & sun

Has any one gone out today or thinking about it tomorrow want to take my son just not sure of the ice conditions right now ? Any info would be great
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks