Inner bay!!!

average ryan

Hey guys just looking to see if much is happening in the bay fish wise. The old man brought the boat home from the trailer last weekend and we're looking to take my kids out this weekend didn't know if any perch or anything were being caught

Thanks in advance!

My buddy fished all over inner bay 2 weekends ago and caught four keepers in 7 hours fishing. He said he caught hundreds of perch that were really small. That was 2 weekends ago. Could be bigger fish come in by now. That's all I have heard about Inner Bay

We were out there yesterday, tried for bass or pike but didn't see or catch any, tried at millionaires and EC 10. We then drifted with the wind in front of old cut, got close to shore and all of a sudden got into perch. It was 3 ft on the finder lol, managed 15 keepers in an hour then ran out of daylight. Crazy how shallow those fish were

Heed the wind this weekend Ryan. Good luck to you and be safe. Fall winds are unpredictable.

Heard they are calling for a west blow of 25 for Saturday. Hmmm...might not be a 16' boats best friend if you are looking to venture to the Bluff.

Windfinder is calling for high 20's and low 30KPH all day Saturday. I know where I won't be going. Sunday about the same. This morning there were huge breakers crashing on the rocks here, by 2PM it was glass calm, still is.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks