How's the ice on sat.11th

average ryan

Just wanna know who's been out and is there lots of ice still? Want to go out tomorrow?

Was out today still lots of ice. Lots of water on the ice though. Not many fish for me today came home with nine fish that were over 10". Some smaller ones that got tossed back and a good size pike that cut me off. Still a good day had lots of fun and hope to get back out soon!

I could have used a helmet today. Eh neighbour! Sorry for the explosion, if you weren't such a nice guy I might have just laid there until the ambulance took me away. An inside not so funny joke folks. A fellow members dog snuck up on me, again, this time I ended up on my ass, again.

Yes it was pretty slippery out there told my 5 year old i should have put his hockey gear in him and let him skate out

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks