Search results

1. propane

Hunt camps or public land??

And then their are people that post signs on Crown Land without consent. Its a free-for-all at times. I remember a road being block off and signed Private Property, trespassers will be charged, Cameras. After a short talk and visit to the OPP found the truth, " Crown Land " and has known about...
  2. propane

Proposed changes to Migratory Birds Regulations could end baiting

Sorry to ask but why would you say it could put an end to the Waterfowl unit ??? Did I miss something and I so please let us know. The flooding of field and hunting over them is BAITING not feeding
  3. propane

Port Glasgow

What in the world is a Jerry Lee.. Both have your dogs trained for Ducks ??
  4. propane

Port Glasgow

Going to try tomorrow after work. Anyone have a few advice on what part to fish ?
  5. propane

Question: Wednesday Afternoon Burwell

10knot is my limit for a comfortable time on the lake
  6. propane

Walleye tourney Port Burwell

Wooohooo
  7. propane

Walleyes "where are you"

I have a boat of the finest crew looking to go fishing Saturday. We have a tin bucket of a boat that can go up rivers and lake. Other then the Detroit River any other hot spots ?? Thanks
  8. propane

Planner Board Help

Need some help with this one. I have a Church Tackle TX-44 board. I have never had any luck getting it to pull smoth in the water like the other board ( Off Shore ) this board keeps pulling then skips / pulls to get cought up then pulls again. I run it on a med action heavy rod and its like you...
  9. propane

New fishing partner

The rewards of training him/her yourself , the bond between the two of you or family will be life changing..... Lots of books
  10. propane

BOAT BLIND

Looks Great !!!!! Inside the boat are you going to paint it also ?
  11. propane

opening day

We will be down for blind repair day.
  12. propane

RGS Sporting clays shoot - Great Prizes

O will I tied
  13. propane

RGS Sporting clays shoot - Great Prizes

If you was to do the 100 round match .... what time do you think it will be over ?? Just trying to see if I can make it
  14. propane

2015 CAMO DAY - Sept 12th

Oh yea. "Propane"
  15. propane

2015 CAMO DAY - Sept 12th

We will be there
  16. propane

Where are the walleyes ?

I'm thinking about heading down towards Colchester this weekend. Are the walleyes in that area , if not where ? Also warms, body baits ...????? Thanks for any inside information ( gas is to hi to waste on a drive for no fish )
  17. propane

new to launching at burwell - info please

Song is stuck in my head now .....
  18. propane

new to launching at burwell - info please

Not sure if I want you in the boat Stomp... do you know any other songs :\
  19. propane

Tackle Swap - Saturday March 28 Ancaster fairgrounds 9-2pm.

I know a little on the late side.. but If anyone from London is going and would like to car pool let me know. Thanks
  20. propane

Lake Ont

Was thinking about see if I can put my boat in this weekend and get my limit in two hours :) So is this crazy or ?? Any words of wisdom ?
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks