Lake Ont

propane

Was thinking about see if I can put my boat in this weekend and get my limit in two hours :)

So is this crazy or ??

Any words of wisdom ?

Check in with Grimsby Tackle... they have been posting photos of the lake every day on Facebook. Lots of ice has moved but it looks like there is still enough along the shore that the ramps likely aren't clear. I think Easter weekend might be the weekend to try.

Lake O might be open but I drove by a couple of launches are they are still frozen solid with piles of snow on the ramp. At least in Oakville and Burlington. The trick will be to find an open ramp....I'd be waiting a couple more weeks.

Oakville is not open at the Yatch Club... i was there having lunch at the launch and there is a 6 ft snow bank at the launch... don't know where Duckman is launching from...should have taken a picture...

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks