New fishing partner

Bay_Fishing

Just purchased a new fishing partner yesterday. His name is Loomis he is a red lab from @1 duck have to wait till April to bring him home but we are very excited. Thinking about training him through baypoint kennels for obedience training any thoughts or suggestions on that would be appreciated

The rewards of training him/her yourself , the bond between the two of you or family will be life changing..... Lots of books

I just finished a program with Positive Pups, http://www.positivepups.ca/ and have nothing but good things to say about them. It is my third time through their program. I did not NEED to go through it for myself, however the benefits to your dog going through a structured program with other dogs is immeasurable. At the end of the day he / she is your dog and you can train as you please and as your needs are, and they respect that. If you are near Caledonia I highly recommend them.

Love the name, I'm taking my pup through training at pet smart, seems to be working, amazing how quick they can learn.

My daughter and her very hyper and strong willed (80Lb) boxer, went through a couple of classes. It hasn't broken the dogs strong sprit (A good thing); but he is so much more obedient. I also think Michelle got a lot out of the course; she has a better understanding of how to train the dog.

Dan.

I have taken 2 dogs threw the pets mart puppy training courses
It's great for socializing your puppy with other dogs.
Does great trains you how to commincate properly with your dog. And how to be a good owner!
No such thing as bad dogs just bad owners.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks