Where are the walleyes ?

propane

I'm thinking about heading down towards Colchester this weekend.
Are the walleyes in that area , if not where ?

Also warms, body baits ...?????

Thanks for any inside information ( gas is to hi to waste on a drive for no fish )

I looked into the reports on here from last year this time. June 8th they were starting to get fish as far down as Leamington. Like you say it's a lot of gas money to get skunked but someone has to be the first guy to get fish too. I'm planning a trip down that way in a few weeks so if you do go make sure to post.

The fish are showing up at Colchester. Try trolling worm harnesses on bottom bouncers or inline weights West of the harbour in 18-30 FOW and you will likely find what you're after. I'd be heading there this week myself if my damned vacation didn't get in the way! I'm sure the west end gang will pipe up with some more details but I'd bet they are there now....

What's the chance there may be a few around Bruce next week guys? Heading to @NorthErieMarina for 3 nights next week starting Wednesday. Hope there are some fish to be had we are staying in the chalet and don't want to buy Swiss Chalet, want a few Perch or Walleye Burgers.

You may have a better shot at bows out of Bruce right now...Start shallow and up high in the water column. There should be some around;)

Josh

There be some eyes around but likely not large schools we see in July/August.

I have always picked up a few eyes trolling after picking up a limit or two of perch. 40-60 fow up high in the water column and watch the sonar. They are there.

Good luck

Herefishyfishy

Like I said on another thread we sure would feel like dummies if there were a few local Pics around like @ShortRod says and I have a medium light Perch rod only. What does it take to throw 4 more rods in the boat? Not much. Thanks @ShortRod.

Yeah, @WhatsthePoint, you'll likely feel much smarter with 4 more rods in the boat! Maybe you should double down and bring 8?:p

I am getting older, if it takes me an entire day to come back with a witty answer I better just be quiet and suffer your abuse. How about if I take 12 rods, then I can join Mensa?

All said in jest Johnny D! :)

Good luck fishing out of "The Fish Shack" - don't let Featherstone Ted try to turn it into the "The Love Shack":wideyed:.

Of course it is B. No way I'm spooning with that mass of humanity, again. And if he gets the top bunk I'm going to have to weld a few gussets to the bed to ensure there is no collapse of said bed onto anyone stupid enough to sleep on the bottom bunk. Someone said Ted lost 40 pounds over the winter I said " Yea that's like throwing a deck chair off the Queen Mary to lighten the load".

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks