Search results

1. fishnhunt

And you wonder why......

So many sport fishermen & women get upset with commercial fishing. Unfortunately as with many things these days it only takes one clown to tarnish public opinion. If I was a netter on Superior I'd be tracking this particular clown down and handing him/her over to the authorities...
  2. fishnhunt

Perchin Pt.Bruce Feb 1717

Nice day on the lake today in the big boat. Anchored in 23 fow straight off the pier. Bite was slow at first but struck gold and some bonus silver... beats work for the day. :facepalm:
  3. fishnhunt

Old wives tale?

Wondering about steel shot and full choke fixed barrel. I've been told by so called experts that it is a no no. Anyone had any experience with this good or bad? Barrel's blowing off or expanding or no problem.. Would love to hear opinions..
  4. fishnhunt

Pt. Bruce Perch

Solo effort today, fished about 3 hours and ended up with 24 jumbo's. fished in 28', 32', 38', 43', and all the way out to 50'. Best results were in the 43' range was straight outta port. Finding minnows is the bigger challenge now.
  5. fishnhunt

Pt. Bruce lake conditions Fri. 5pm

Certainly no evening fish tonight. Will be a tough fish tomorrow with the full moon, the lake being churned up and a forecasted east wind for the morning.....If the wind swings atleast it will knock down those 5-6'ers out there right now. Will post another vid in the early a.m. if I can...
  6. fishnhunt

Pt. Bruce lake conditions Sunday 8 a.m.

For those of you wondering....Lake has breaking 4-5' waves. It would be one rough ride out to 60 fow. Sorry that the video is short my battery died. http://youtu.be/pwhBuUsQJRk
  7. fishnhunt

Lake Cashel, anyone fish it?

Rented a cottage on Cashel haven't found much about it on the internet yet, but seems to be good lake trout fishing, and smallmouth bass according to what I have found. Anyone fish northern lakes for lakers? Would you fish them the same as on the G. Lakes? Any help is appreciated. thxs!
  8. fishnhunt

Rotten Ronnie

Just wondering if the net you ordered for me is in yet? Haven't heard from you so just wondering. I was in a about a week and a half ago. thanks
  9. fishnhunt

fishfinder/gps

Picked up a new boat last fall now I have to get it set up to fish. I am looking at the Lowrance HDS 7 gen 2 or the hummingbird 898 anyone have any experience with these two units? Any opinions appreciated.
  10. fishnhunt

Got Lucky with the Perch

Headed out from Old Cut around 10a.m. was able to fish for about an hour and a half before being blown off the bay. Managed to boat about 30 keepers pushing 12" and only threw back 2 under the 8" mark. This was the best fishing I have ever had on the bay, just incredible and glad I was able to...
  11. fishnhunt

Boat and motor help

Hey, really need some help... I have a 14' lund and I just recently purchased a 15hp Honda to push it around. I mounted the motor on the boat yesterday and took it for a quick rip out of Pt. Bruce. Well the boat came out of the water and onto plane in seconds and ran along at a good speed...
  12. fishnhunt

its been awhile

I used to go out of the prov. launch and hunt little rice and big rice...Sooo we all now how it goes new wife, kids, etc. I haven't been outta prov. for awhile and wonder if everything is still similar.. I have a 14' foot lund and would like to take the kid out for a duck hunt. Is the open...
  13. fishnhunt

ramps

Hi all, I was thinking of dragging my boat down to the bay to do some perch and pike fishing. I used to have a 20' Lund and went out of old cut all the time. Occasionally I would be turning mud and scraping bottom. Now I have a 25' fiberglass boat with a 30" draft and fear I will be stuck in...
  14. fishnhunt

Trespassers and theives

Lots of fishers are hunters just hoping to get lucky..... Had a homebrew camera out in the woods for the past three weeks went to retrieve the cam today and gone!!! This was a sony s600 with a simple sniper board and double 'D' back up power in a 3d camo 1040 pelican case with python cable...
  15. fishnhunt

Trespassers and theives

Maybe the wrong thread but I know there are lots deer hunters out among the waterfowlers. Had a homebrew camera out in the woods for the past three weeks went to retrieve the cam today and gone!!! This was a sony s600 with a simple sniper board and double 'D' back up power in a 3d camo 1040...
  16. fishnhunt

wind out of the east

I know the old saying but it is suppose to be beautiful tomorrow and the kids have a pa day. Wondering about perch in the bay or if you're reading this Jimmy the pike/perch out at the bluffs. Is this November or September? Sucks for deer hunting so out comes the boat. Thanks for any insight!
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks