Pt. Bruce lake conditions Sunday 8 a.m.

fishnhunt

For those of you wondering....Lake has breaking 4-5' waves. It would be one rough ride out to 60 fow. Sorry that the video is short my battery died.

http://youtu.be/pwhBuUsQJRk

Thanks for the report. It looks like an evening fish this week. So far, wed. night looks best. Let,s hope.

thanks...that would be a rough ride....maybe try it this afternoon/evening as the 'forecast' is going to setttle a little??

Fishnhunt,
Thanks for the report! It really helps guys like myself that travel a great distance.

THAT DIDN'T STOP 3 GUYS IN A TINY TRECKING OUT , NONE OF WHICH WERE WEARIING PFD
'S WHILE EVERY BODY ELSE WITH MUCH LARGER MORE SEAWORTY BOATS BOATS PARKED AT THE PIER CHECKING OUT THE CONDITIONS ,DECIDED NOT TO VENTURE OUT. AFTER 1/2 HR THEY WERE DISAPEARING BETWEEN THE 3 FT PLUS CHOP AND HADN'T GONE MORE THAN 1 MILE IN THERE WAY OUT TO 60 FT OF WATER............DIFFERENT STROKES I GUESS , BUT WHEN I LEFT IT WAS THE ONLY BOAT THAT LEFT PORT ....EVEN THE PERCHERS WERE NOT INTO IT , SO HOPEFULLY THOSE GUYS GOT BACKL IN ONE PIECE.GREGG TOLD THEM NOT TO GO , BUT GO THEY DID........... 100 BOATS IN THE HARBOUR DIDN'T GO , BUT THESE SUPER HEROS WITHOUT DOWNRIGGERS WERE GOING OUT 11 PLUS MILES TO FLATLINE LEADCORE????? FOR EYES . MY, MY.

It would save some of us alot of driving if there was a webcam on the light house on the pier . I always check the weather conditions before we leave be seeing it real time would be sweet!The one in Burwell has not worked in a while:(

Hey Wdodgetruck,

If you read the post on "Wind sites" and according to the author "Johnnyo" if you use his philosophy regarding wave heights you will never be wrong.

Like i said in the post . I alway check the weather conditions before we leave ! Most times it is at least 3 or more sites . It is always nice to see the lake realtime . You can tell alot by seeing the water .If it looks to rough at Erie then we may go elsewhere like Huron or Ontario .I like the pier cams at Burwell ,Huron and Ontario . I also know what conditions my boat can take .

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks