its been awhile

fishnhunt

I used to go out of the prov. launch and hunt little rice and big rice...Sooo we all now how it goes new wife, kids, etc. I haven't been outta prov. for awhile and wonder if everything is still similar.. I have a 14' foot lund and would like to take the kid out for a duck hunt. Is the open marsh as busy as usual? should I head to the unit? Where with a 14' should we go...

water levels are way up this year, just head out to little rice bay and set up on a point and put out some lines of divers and have fun
a little slow start so far this year, but good things to come soon I think!
head out early to secure a spot just incase too!!!!!

When times are tough,
and flocks are small,
take your time,
and kill 'em all!

we went for a drive a week ago on fri afternoon i couldn't believe all the guys out there.more hunters than ducks.is this because the unit closes at 4 on fri?

I am sure that it is a direct reflection on that rule since the park is hardly hunted fridays . I have tried unsuccessfully to have it changed for several years but never have enough support . B zone and outside blinds would have a chance at a decent diver shoot as the season goes on

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks