Pt. Bruce Perch

fishnhunt

Solo effort today, fished about 3 hours and ended up with 24 jumbo's.
fished in 28', 32', 38', 43', and all the way out to 50'. Best results were in the 43' range was straight outta port. Finding minnows is the bigger challenge now.
CentralElgin-20120929-00587.jpg

fishnhunt...still catching perch at the end of September off Port Bruce! I wasn't even aware they stuck around that long. With that handle of fishnhunt I thought you would be in hunt mode by now because I sure am. :D:D

fishnhunt...still catching perch at the end of September off Port Bruce! I wasn't even aware they stuck around that long. With that handle of fishnhunt I thought you would be in hunt mode by now because I sure am. :D:D

Stands are up, shooting lanes are cut, trees and paths are cleared, climber is checked and ready, bow is sighted in and shooting dimes. Just waiting for the opener now and for the last 10 months. Don't chase the waterfowl as much as I used too, so out I went. Flat as a pancake out there beauty day!

Nice Job,

We got minnows at Shelleys Bait Shop, stuck it out at 50ft about 5 miles east and caught three limits. You have to use the smallest hooks you have.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks