Recent content by Duckman1967

1. Duckman1967

Bass Opener

No it opened last weekend what a great day I had the bay to myself and the fish where all over hope it is as quiet this weekend I got our 3 man limit in no time
  2. Duckman1967

Fishing Report Lake Ontario June 19

Atlantis are legal to catch in Lake Ontario and yes the salmon that you are catching are probably chinnook
  3. Duckman1967

Boat insurance

You don't need boat insurance to be on water but it's a good idea I was stopped by police in oakville they asked for boat ownership I did not have received a 285 dollar fine so I woukd say you defiantly need ownership
  4. Duckman1967

Fishing Report Big Inner bay muskie

This doesn't look like lp bay to me color of water off I fish lake St Clair as well and this is the color of water there just a thought
  5. Duckman1967

Maple City Marine.

Go yamaha on second boat both with yamaha and beat on the moters and never let you down. Bought this boat off maple city great. Service and you can't beat there prices
  6. Duckman1967

Hastings

County did not pay for that ramp I know the owners he paid for it and let's the county and coast guard use it in case of emergency
  7. Duckman1967

Boat size for hunting the bay

Once again all depends on the weather and your experience some days a canoe is big enough. Main thing watch weather and if it gets to bad where u are stay put I have spent more than one night in the marsh it's safe sitting in the weeds. The weather and the bay can change in a heart beat. Your...
  8. Duckman1967

These guys are doing it.Wow

Yes that is Ohio we go every year and it is unbelievable
  9. Duckman1967

Detroit river walleye run

Yes read fine print on policy I sank my boat during duck hunting season not covered I then got coverage for twelve months on the water for 50 dollars less per year
  10. Duckman1967

15' steel Goodreau (tilbury) boat

Oh good
  11. Duckman1967

15' steel Goodreau (tilbury) boat

Floating coffin stay away
  12. Duckman1967

Not a good day for trolling the lake.

Look at image four looks like a scull in the wave that would be the devil of Lake Erie kind of eerie
  13. Duckman1967

Big Fine

I'm not sure of the situation this is just a thought when they net on the beach like I have seen many times how could they possibly control every minnow species that's in the nets not one guy I bet that sells baitfish goes through every fish to make sure what he has in all his tanks are legal I...
  14. Duckman1967

Turkey Point Posted signs and Baited Area?

It's 300 meters from an established weed bed or private property the farther out the signs are the farther out in the bay you can hunt
  15. Duckman1967

Elbow

IT was a joke about the commercial fishermen trying to say u get info from someone on the board and then he catches fish not a problem why does someone need to brag on there catch give the guys some info and leave at that it is self serving to catch a bunch of fish take pictures and brag u...
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks