Search results

1. fishangler3000

Lead core line getting tangled in dipsy diver

any tips on how to not get the dipsy, snubber, and leader tangled? i’m using a size 3 behind the snubber and size 2 in front of my lure
  2. fishangler3000

Fishing Report Friday...Port Bruce

dam how'd you get so much meat around the rib cages without any bones?
  3. fishangler3000

Boat insurance

Can someone please confirm this? I've gotten stopped many times in my short boating career and everytime the police or mnr have never EVER asked for proof of ownership or insurance.. just the min required safety equipment.
  4. fishangler3000

Crappie

are you fishing the canalways and cuts? live or artificial bait?? thanks for the input and nice looking fish
  5. fishangler3000

cat fishing

what did it weigh?
  6. fishangler3000

Pt Bruce Harbour

are you fishing the pier?
  7. fishangler3000

would love some advise

don't get discouraged.. me and buddy have 14 ft tinnies that we both run in erie weekly. his is a deep and wide and mines got the standard beam. we have both been out when it's rough. slow and steady wins the race.
  8. fishangler3000

I love reading about you lucky guys with boats

need 1 of everything ;)
  9. fishangler3000

smelt

how'd you make out?!
  10. fishangler3000

Port Bruce

gobies lol u mark any fish?
  11. fishangler3000

New to the site and to trolling big water

do you have rod holders? if so, please post a pic as I am new to trolling erie as well.
  12. fishangler3000

Open House Marina Shores April 25th an 26th

monty did you leave angling outfitters?!
  13. fishangler3000

New Boat Launch coming to Port Stanley.

might be the same cost as opposed to Stan's by the time parking is factored in... maybe he'll lower prices for the upcoming season?
  14. fishangler3000

Fishin the "D"

given you had both licenses, could you fish both sides of the river w/o checking in/out at customs?
  15. fishangler3000

Ice Fishing Rescue

how's the current in the big d? can you anchor off easily? good thing no one got hurt..
  16. fishangler3000

DWP Advice

is this the general idea?? thanks for the advice and help.
  17. fishangler3000

Walleye fishing , Monday at port bruce

think you boys can take me out? I'd gladly pay for gas and/or time. I can be ready to go at the marina by anytime.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks